Hi everyone,
I’m experiencing significant ESP delay and stuttering with the WARDOGS cheat I purchased from BadBoyCheats. The game itself runs smoothly, but the ESP updates noticeably late and isn’t fluid.
My PC specs:
* GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800
* CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
* RAM: 32 GB
* Monitor resolution: 1440p
I get around 140–150 FPS at maximum graphics settings, so I believe my hardware should be sufficient.
Here’s what I’ve noticed:
* Enabling Anti-Lag in AMD Software reduces the ESP delay, but it still isn’t smooth.
* Capping the game at 90 FPS also reduces the delay, but the stuttering continues.
I haven’t been able to resolve the issue. Has anyone experienced something similar? What could be causing it, and what should I do next?
I’m experiencing significant ESP delay and stuttering with the WARDOGS cheat I purchased from BadBoyCheats. The game itself runs smoothly, but the ESP updates noticeably late and isn’t fluid.
My PC specs:
* GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800
* CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
* RAM: 32 GB
* Monitor resolution: 1440p
I get around 140–150 FPS at maximum graphics settings, so I believe my hardware should be sufficient.
Here’s what I’ve noticed:
* Enabling Anti-Lag in AMD Software reduces the ESP delay, but it still isn’t smooth.
* Capping the game at 90 FPS also reduces the delay, but the stuttering continues.
I haven’t been able to resolve the issue. Has anyone experienced something similar? What could be causing it, and what should I do next?