question abt ban / new pc

09/08/2026 23:09 beekayyyaba#1
i used to cheat on valorant hella so obvs im hwid banned. recently ive thought about getting a whole new pc entirely since my current one is old, slow etc…

question, i always see people online saying “vangyard can detect ur peripherals such as monitor, kbm etc…”

im not that knowledgeable so i have no idea if this is true or not, if i got a new pc, would it also be safe to replace said things such as my kbm monitor, or would i be fine in keeping the same?
09/09/2026 08:50 aliex11#2
My old hwid ban ending 29/10
I have another pc new gpu new cpu new ram new psu new router support arp woof new ip network new mobo
2 monitor 1 without serial
Play 13 day clean no ban
On the 14th day, I had to use a second monitor because my primary one is ultrawide, which resulted in black bars on the sides.
After 9 hours of use, I was banned. When I opened a ticket with support to ask when the ban would expire, it turned out to be the exact same expiration date as the first one. Therefore, I believe the monitor is what caused me to get banned.
09/09/2026 11:51 STRONG™#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliex11 View Post
My old hwid ban ending 29/10
I have another pc new gpu new cpu new ram new psu new router support arp woof new ip network new mobo
2 monitor 1 without serial
Play 13 day clean no ban
On the 14th day, I had to use a second monitor because my primary one is ultrawide, which resulted in black bars on the sides.
After 9 hours of use, I was banned. When I opened a ticket with support to ask when the ban would expire, it turned out to be the exact same expiration date as the first one. Therefore, I believe the monitor is what caused me to get banned.
What about disks?
It's highly unlikely one single monitor allowed them to trace you back to your old ban.
09/09/2026 19:34 aliex11#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRONG™ View Post
What about disks?
It's highly unlikely one single monitor allowed them to trace you back to your old ban.
sry also change my bad
new ssd

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRONG™ View Post
What about disks?
It's highly unlikely one single monitor allowed them to trace you back to your old ban.
12 days play normal also create new account but when use monitor has serial 8-9hr banned
09/09/2026 20:54 Xsymos#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by beekayyyaba View Post
i used to cheat on valorant hella so obvs im hwid banned. recently ive thought about getting a whole new pc entirely since my current one is old, slow etc…

question, i always see people online saying “vangyard can detect ur peripherals such as monitor, kbm etc…”

im not that knowledgeable so i have no idea if this is true or not, if i got a new pc, would it also be safe to replace said things such as my kbm monitor, or would i be fine in keeping the same?
Hey, you will be just fine with your old Keyboard and Mouse, they won't detect that.

I had a Acer Laptop and got banned cuz of cheats then after 2 months i bought a new PC and was using my old keyboard and mouse and I never had any issues.

If you are getting a new PC you will be just fine and chill.
09/10/2026 00:26 xryut#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliex11 View Post
sry also change my bad
new ssd



12 days play normal also create new account but when use monitor has serial 8-9hr banned
same bro i bought a new pc used same keyboard mouse and screen and got banned again how do you get the expiration date tho ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliex11 View Post
sry also change my bad
new ssd



12 days play normal also create new account but when use monitor has serial 8-9hr banned
how do you get the expiration date ?
09/12/2026 23:03 aliex11#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xryut View Post
same bro i bought a new pc used same keyboard mouse and screen and got banned again how do you get the expiration date tho ?


how do you get the expiration date ?
open tk and ask about expiration date
09/13/2026 15:54 Noly_#8
Yep, you’ll need to replace them too