Zero Online – Galactic Armada Revealed

04/20/2010 11:19 NPCx#1
Are there any Sci-fi MMO fans, out there? Has anyone ever heard of, or played, Zero Online? Anybody know ZO will come out with a brand new expansion?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The New Expansion, “Galactic Armada”, will be launched in universe of ZO, on April 28th. I really want to find some ZO fans to battle it out in the new space war with me! I just found this video from YouTube; it contains the Fleet System, 8 kinds of Warships, Fleet Building, Warship Building, Fleet Mission, Warship Purchase and Space War! I'm very interested in the 8 different kinds of Warships, Fleet Building feature and the Space War, especially!

Here is the link of this video.

And below, there are some cool pictures of the Warships:

Aren't they great? I really like them a lot. Try to imagine what it would be like to be a brave pilot, on your very own warship, being a part of an epic war in space! How exciting!

I am a huge fan of all kinds of sci-fi stuff. Anyways, any info people have about this series would be cool.
04/20/2010 17:25 Cryostasis#2
thanks for the info...
04/21/2010 17:45 luceon#3
sounds like an advertisement than a fan to me.
04/21/2010 22:57 Cryostasis#4
It is an ad, just check the writing, commas, dots and he doesn't type like us...
Odd isn't I mean, how does he get all that pictures of the game?
I mean seriously!

:P
04/22/2010 02:53 bladeofthedark#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
It is an ad, just check the writing, commas, dots and he doesn't type like us...
Odd isn't I mean, how does he get all that pictures of the game?
I mean seriously!

:P
because hes a newb xD or maybe TQ in hiding xD
04/22/2010 17:37 Cryostasis#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
because hes a newb xD or maybe TQ in hiding xD
lmao maybe...
04/22/2010 20:03 fredebabe#7
wow nice, just suck that i aint playing anymore hehehe
04/22/2010 21:33 Cryostasis#8
btw they ripped of dark orbit sooooooo badly...
04/23/2010 00:33 luceon#9
you can find pics like that if you look hard enough. also, i expect tq to have bad english grammar, so that doesnt really explain it. (i hate tq).
04/23/2010 08:14 chongkhb#10
Wonder if potency will affect the warship battles.
Usually Higher pot=1 hit KO lower Pot.
04/23/2010 14:11 luceon#11
i doubt pot will be the deciding factor (if what is advertised is true), i think tho zps will still rule this expansion..... just like it rules everything else.
04/28/2010 14:06 bladeofthedark#12
its zero what else do you think? this game is made to keep people here and going in circles