Dayz Microsoft version provider?

08/14/2026 21:13 PoIsePL#1
I'm looking for a provider that supports Microsoft DayZ (Xbox Game Pass). If anyone has tested something reliable with good features, please let me know.
08/14/2026 21:20 Winterbesen#2
Not affiliated but if I remember correctly [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] also supports the xbox game pass version :D

and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] also supports the game pass version :pimp:


Or check out the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and ask the providers with cheats that seem appealing to you.
08/15/2026 02:11 Sten123xo#3
I can confirm, zsoft is compatible with xbox version for pc.
10/04/2026 02:33 CookieBunker#4
DayZ Next supports the Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC version, alongside Steam.

It supports Intel/AMD on Windows 10/11 and includes aimbot, player/zombie/item ESP, radar and configurable loot filters.

EPVP Product link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]