Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizoophreniaa1
From what I have seen in the clips it seems very blatant could you add some clips for closet cheating?
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexiify
So the editing of the video was cool when it matched to the beat; but the video itself didn't show anything. Do you have an actual media which showcases the cheat and not the editing skill?
|
Of course, Ill dump a bunch of unedited clips here.
Just keep in mind this is a private community, so people usually share clips without worrying about hiding their names. Because of that, I could only get permission from a couple of guys to post their clips publicly, so what I can share here is only a small fraction of whats actually inside the server.
Also, Im the core developer, not really an expert at the game by any means. Most of what I worked on was the base components and SDK, and then we have multiple devs building their own stuff on top of that. So its pretty much impossible for me to collect clips showcasing every feature/setup people have made.
But yeah, Ill post some raw clips so you can get a better idea without the edits.
Note: Some of the stuff shown here specially on debug section is intentionally exaggerated for debugging/demo purposes. For example, in the Bastion clip the flick right before the spray is made very fast on purpose, mainly to create contrast so you can better appreciate how smooth the spray itself looks afterward. In actual games, all of these values can be changed and tuned to whatever feels best for you.
Also, what youre seeing here is mostly the core components I built when I was initially working on the project alone. The whole system is modular and interchangeable, so later on you can have multiple completely different plugins for the same hero, each taking a different approach. The same applies to things like aimbots, prediction libraries, targeting logic, etc.
Basically, developers arent locked into one implementation. They can swap components around, build their own systems on top of the SDK, or pretty much create their own project/platform inside it if they want.
My old debug clips:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/16/2026 22:29
hell33#6
Added you on discord, looking for an invite :)
08/18/2026 22:21
Brazzers_UHD#7
@ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is the goat! Trusted, legit and support friendly guy! Can vouch for him, without used Sombra, I have used some of his other private projects. Always high quality!
08/27/2026 19:26
Midvet#8
Hands down one of the best OW cheeses I’ve ever used. I was lucky enough to have taken part in the beta of this and have to say, between the devs and community it can’t be beat. Tons of helpful users and staff that make it feel like home.
The fact I can even go about making my own scripts if I don’t like the ones on there, and that they have full docs explaining too is insane to me.
Currently pushing masters on a “legit” account and top 500 on my rage account. Still have yet to have my account actioned which is more to say than others I’ve used in the past.
AMAZING WORK BLUE!!!!
08/28/2026 22:09
tearingmyskin123#9
By far the best OW cheat on the market atm.
Great combo of security and quality. Been using it for 2 months now and never got banned, even while playing with very high stats.
Having an open SDK for users makes the cheat really complete, since there’s always room for new features and nothing ever feels like it’s missing. The API is also really good and helps a lot with that.
08/29/2026 17:36
saltyhams#10
+REP Been using for 3 months now. Really solid product. Really friendly and supportive community + Developer.
Updates are done very very quickly as well. Constantly new features being added as well which is really nice plus an SDK for developers to really add brand new things is great.
Has lots of hero specific customisations as well which I really like. Clean web interface as well which I think not many people realise is a massive time saver.
Keep this quality up Blue!
+rep
3 months using now, 3x grandmaster on my main account. By far the best OW cheat I've ever used, and it's not even close. Very fast updates for game patches and regularly updates for feature etc, easy to use with little to no setup, ton of customization for aim and trigger. Amazing for legit play.
08/31/2026 14:23
HappyMajor#12
09/01/2026 17:06
Toro Nigiri#13
+rep
amazing and friendly community, responsive devs and active development that really hears what user needs with frequent updates. Intuitive UI, hassle free set up, powerful and not some child chair that rage cheese; hands down the best chair for OW at the moment.
09/01/2026 20:06
wigword#14
I’ve been using Project Sombra for a while and wanted to share my experience with the platform.
The communication and transparency from the team is unmatched. Compared to some other well-known platforms promoted on epvp, the updates and responses feel more straightforward, and they don’t overpromise or make unrealistic claims.
Currently in these few weeks / months, many public platforms have faced detection issues and criticism for not being transparent about them. In some cases, users who bring up these concerns are ignored, chastised, or even removed from communities. So, if you want a safe strong platform that is undetected and transparent PS is for you:handsdown:
09/03/2026 18:24
vvclogic#15
+Rep been using it for over 2 weeks pretty much raging without getting hit
Staff are extremely friendly and quick to respond on tickets/issues
Experience has been pretty much as smooth as it gets
| |