Just got banned using Verse Perm Spoofer

08/11/2026 04:28 GamingWithN#1
Hello I just got a Gameban in rust I was using verse Permanent spoofer I was able to play for about 10 days before I got banned. I didn't use cheats since the spoof So I wanted to know if anyone else is having problems with Verse and EAC.

EDIT:I'm using verse for quite some time now and never had problems but in the last 72h a few people I know got banned on eac and all used verse maybe Coincidence but that's why I ask you all.



Best regards
08/11/2026 09:27 getdownonit#2
verse is a pile of shit as is any perm spoofer that anyone recommendeds you, they simple do not work
08/11/2026 09:51 ibrahimzgr#3
Open a ticket in their discord or spam the chat!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
verse is a pile of shit as is any perm spoofer that anyone recommendeds you, they simple do not work
what do you recommnend to use then?
08/11/2026 09:59 getdownonit#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimzgr View Post
Open a ticket in their discord or spam the chat!!!!



what do you recommnend to use then?
at the moment nothing works for me or anyone i know with the eac changes, the only perm i’ve heard good of is spoofer.gg and for temps different stuff seems to work for different people 🤷*♂️
08/11/2026 10:03 ibrahimzgr#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
at the moment nothing works for me or anyone i know with the eac changes, the only perm i’ve heard good of is spoofer.gg and for temps different stuff seems to work for different people 🤷*♂️
doesnt make any sense you just said that perm spoofers simply do not work
i dont know what to trust in this forum these days
08/11/2026 10:06 getdownonit#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimzgr View Post
doesnt make any sense you just said that perm spoofers simply do not work
i dont know what to trust in this forum these days
perm spoofers in general do not work, verse,void,sync they’re all essentially the same product and run the same process but with a different name, idk if the one i recommended works but ive heard only good, if you’re having major issues and cannot play like me the only way ive found to play is using an emulated cheat but its expensive, but i agree dont trust anyone as most people are just tryna plug there shit.
08/11/2026 10:11 ibrahimzgr#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
perm spoofers in general do not work, verse,void,sync they’re all essentially the same product and run the same process but with a different name, idk if the one i recommended works but ive heard only good, if you’re having major issues and cannot play like me the only way ive found to play is using an emulated cheat but its expensive, but i agree dont trust anyone as most people are just tryna plug there shit.

How much time you've been using that perm you said spoofer.gg ?
08/11/2026 10:17 getdownonit#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimzgr View Post
How much time you've been using that perm you said spoofer.gg ?
like i said i haven’t used it,just heard good stuff but i have a friend who’s going to try it soon and will lyk though
08/11/2026 10:20 ibrahimzgr#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
like i said i haven’t used it,just heard good stuff but i have a friend who’s going to try it soon and will lyk though

If all perm are the same then he prob shouldn't
As my first use to verse was 9 days ago
And the ban got delayed all that time till yesterday
08/11/2026 10:33 getdownonit#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimzgr View Post
If all perm are the same then he prob shouldn't
As my first use to verse was 9 days ago
And the ban got delayed all that time till yesterday
well this one i’ve only ever heard good, i can’t use it until i fix my smbios as it is meant to actually use your real hardware to generate new serials, all the other perms are the same thing and are known for causing delay bans bc they suck ass
08/11/2026 11:59 Versexe#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingWithN View Post
Hello I just got a Gameban in rust I was using verse Permanent spoofer I was able to play for about 10 days before I got banned. I didn't use cheats since the spoof So I wanted to know if anyone else is having problems with Verse and EAC.

EDIT:I'm using verse for quite some time now and never had problems but in the last 72h a few people I know got banned on eac and all used verse maybe Coincidence but that's why I ask you all.



Best regards
Hello,

Thank you for choosing Verse.

Without going back and forth (which is inefficient on this forum), list your Discord ticket name in private here on EPVP or on Discord, and we'll investigate what happened. It could be coincidence, an actual issue from our side, your side, or both. Can't conclude without digging in - so let's just do that.

Thank you for the constructive and transparent feedback, and keeping it naturally balanced instead of shitting and talking bad, like the individual below you, without reason or proper argument.

Will see you then.
08/11/2026 13:38 ronnliam#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingWithN View Post
Hello I just got a Gameban in rust I was using verse Permanent spoofer I was able to play for about 10 days before I got banned. I didn't use cheats since the spoof So I wanted to know if anyone else is having problems with Verse and EAC.

EDIT:I'm using verse for quite some time now and never had problems but in the last 72h a few people I know got banned on eac and all used verse maybe Coincidence but that's why I ask you all.



Best regards
The product status has now been update on our post - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimzgr View Post
doesnt make any sense you just said that perm spoofers simply do not work
i dont know what to trust in this forum these days
Please Refer to our post - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/20/2026 23:43 Eddy_RT#13
honestly i've been dealing with the same issues for the last month. i can change my arp from the router myself, my monitor has no serial, i'm using fresh disks and i'm changing all the values on my motherboard and fresh os but despite all that i still get banned again within 8-10 days. even if i'm not using any cheats, i just join a server once, leave it afk for 90 minutes and get banned 8 days later lol
and last time i was using reported but still get ban after 8-10 days
08/20/2026 23:49 ronnliam#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy_RT View Post
honestly i've been dealing with the same issues for the last month. i can change my arp from the router myself, my monitor has no serial, i'm using fresh disks and i'm changing all the values on my motherboard and fresh os but despite all that i still get banned again within 8-10 days. even if i'm not using any cheats, i just join a server once, leave it afk for 90 minutes and get banned 8 days later lol
and last time i was using reported but still get ban after 8-10 days
Hey eddy, I advise taking a look at this guide - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/22/2026 19:19 Eddy_RT#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnliam View Post
Hey eddy, I advise taking a look at this guide - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i'll check this out, this is exactly the guide we needed rn, thanks