Looking for Testers – Rust Tool (Closed Beta)

08/10/2026 20:53 spinbara#1
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a small number of volunteer testers to help evaluate an upcoming Rust tool before its official release.

Note: The software is already fully stable and tested against anti-cheats (undetected). This phase is purely focused on finding minor logic bugs, edge cases, and ensuring overall smoothness.

Participation is completely free. The goal is to collect reproducible bug reports, refine features, and ensure great stability across different game and PC environments.

Areas to test:
Feature reliability and accuracy during active gameplay

UI/Overlay performance and responsiveness

Edge cases and potential minor logic bugs

Smoothness and stability across different hardware configurations

What testers will be asked to do:
Use the beta build during regular gameplay sessions

Report any unexpected behavior, glitches, or bugs with reproduction steps

Provide your Windows version and general PC specs

Share relevant logs voluntarily if an issue occurs

Rewards:
No account credentials or personal information will be requested.

In return: Selected testers will receive a free license / lifetime access to the final version once released.

If you are interested, please add me on Discord: spinbara (and let me know your Windows version). Selected testers will receive the setup details directly.

If I do not reply within 48 hours, please leave a short reply in this thread so I can check it.

Thank you.
08/16/2026 19:24 spinbara#2
I am looking for 3–4 more testers.
08/18/2026 01:14 mrdelorean#3
I'm ready to test with fresh steam account
08/19/2026 13:11 spinbara#4
Still looking—message me on Discord.
08/19/2026 14:17 mrdelorean#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinbara View Post
Still looking—message me on Discord.
I already added you and you ignored my friend request
08/23/2026 07:39 Julienstay#6
im ready to test it im on win 11 25h2 my discord wilson06852
08/23/2026 09:21 iSkill3d#7
scooby.jeww
08/23/2026 10:00 swiiz_3#8
discord 51scythe
08/24/2026 19:19 finnkake1337#9
heavenlyfawn81
08/25/2026 20:52 spinbara#10
Guys, you're the ones who are supposed to write to me, not the other way around.
08/28/2026 15:24 Whx22#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinbara View Post
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a small number of volunteer testers to help evaluate an upcoming Rust tool before its official release.

Note: The software is already fully stable and tested against anti-cheats (undetected). This phase is purely focused on finding minor logic bugs, edge cases, and ensuring overall smoothness.

Participation is completely free. The goal is to collect reproducible bug reports, refine features, and ensure great stability across different game and PC environments.

Areas to test:
Feature reliability and accuracy during active gameplay

UI/Overlay performance and responsiveness

Edge cases and potential minor logic bugs

Smoothness and stability across different hardware configurations

What testers will be asked to do:
Use the beta build during regular gameplay sessions

Report any unexpected behavior, glitches, or bugs with reproduction steps

Provide your Windows version and general PC specs

Share relevant logs voluntarily if an issue occurs

Rewards:
No account credentials or personal information will be requested.

In return: Selected testers will receive a free license / lifetime access to the final version once released.

If you are interested, please add me on Discord: spinbara (and let me know your Windows version). Selected testers will receive the setup details directly.

If I do not reply within 48 hours, please leave a short reply in this thread so I can check it.

Thank you.
Can you explain what the tool does? Another cheat? More info would help ;)
09/02/2026 14:38 spinbara#12
I’m looking for a few more people to help find the last remaining bugs—add me on Discord: spinbara

Ideally, people who have never been banned in Rust.
09/13/2026 04:27 eacbans#13
still need help?