Hi everyone,
I’m looking for a small number of volunteer testers to help evaluate a MapleStory automation tool for Classic and Main Server environments.
Participation is completely free. This is a genuine testing phase, and no payment is required. The goal is to collect reproducible bug reports and improve stability across different game and PC environments.
Areas to test
What testers will be asked to do
Privacy
If you are interested, please send me a private message on elitepvpers with your server type and Windows version. Selected testers will receive the setup details by private message.
If I do not reply within 48 hours, please leave a short reply in this thread so I can check it.
Thank you.
I’m looking for a small number of volunteer testers to help evaluate a MapleStory automation tool for Classic and Main Server environments.
Participation is completely free. This is a genuine testing phase, and no payment is required. The goal is to collect reproducible bug reports and improve stability across different game and PC environments.
Areas to test
- Rune detection and solving reliability
- LD / Violeta detection and reactions
- Character and minimap detection
- Playback, movement, and recovery behavior
- Stability across different PC configurations
What testers will be asked to do
- Use the beta during normal gameplay
- Report unexpected behavior and reproduction steps
- Provide the server type and Windows version
- Share relevant screenshots or logs voluntarily when needed
Privacy
- No account credentials or personal information will be requested
- Nothing is uploaded automatically
- Files and logs remain local unless a tester chooses to share them
If you are interested, please send me a private message on elitepvpers with your server type and Windows version. Selected testers will receive the setup details by private message.
If I do not reply within 48 hours, please leave a short reply in this thread so I can check it.
Thank you.