RustDMA FREE 72 hours Key.

08/08/2026 23:29 <Ruby>#1
Hey,

Just sharing my RustDMA project here for anyone interested in trying it out.

It’s not publicly available for purchase right now, as I’m still actively working on it and improving things. However, I’m happy to let people come and use it completely free for 72 Hours to see what they think.

Current features include:

ESP
Web Radar
Aimbot
No Recoil
Chams
Base / entity information
Regular, fast updates

All I ask in return is some genuine feedback.

Good or bad, I want to hear it. If you like something, let me know. If you think something could be better, tell me. Most importantly, if you come across any bugs, crashes or issues, please report them so I can get them fixed.

The whole point of offering the free access is to get more people using it, testing different setups and helping me improve the software before making it publicly available.

There’s no requirement to buy anything afterwards — just come try it out for 72 hours and let me know what you think.

If you’re interested, send me a PM or join the Discord:

Discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or can add me direct: bigmush

Thanks!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2026 02:09 sorlandschip#2
Been testing RustDMA for a bit and I’m pretty impressed so far. ESP and radar work well, aim/recoil features feel solid, and updates have been quick. Still a few things that could use polishing, but for a project that’s still being worked on it’s definitely promising. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
08/17/2026 22:45 <Ruby>#3
Updated for latest build. still free just join and I will give you a free trial key.