Ud external cheats

08/06/2026 15:40 lukiedapookie#1
What is the best public of private external for closet cheating and lasting quite awhile my friend said souls.one is decent but I have never really heard of them before I just want yalls opinion and guidance
08/06/2026 16:10 geo1526#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukiedapookie View Post
What is the best public of private external for closet cheating and lasting quite awhile my friend said souls.one is decent but I have never really heard of them before I just want yalls opinion and guidance
You wont easily find private cheese here for Rust. you need to make your own research. otherwise its public
08/06/2026 16:17 lukiedapookie#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
You wont easily find private cheese here for Rust. you need to make your own research. otherwise its public
Ive been trying to do my owe research but dont know where to even start
08/06/2026 16:18 geo1526#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukiedapookie View Post
Ive been trying to do my owe research but dont know where to even start
try to join some servers. and do some research. ask other users. and get some feedback from them. just be careful. always get a trial or day key if you can to avoid getting scammed
08/06/2026 16:19 lukiedapookie#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
try to join some servers. and do some research. ask other users. and get some feedback from them. just be careful. always get a trial or day key if you can to avoid getting scammed
What about public cheats what's the best rn
08/06/2026 16:24 Krad3z3#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukiedapookie View Post
What is the best public of private external for closet cheating and lasting quite awhile my friend said souls.one is decent but I have never really heard of them before I just want yalls opinion and guidance
Truly private never nowhere advertised, wont be found ever by anyone. Anyone claiming they can invite you to something like that will be simply trying to scam you. Rather donate that money to Jews in middle east so they can continue defensive wars.

As of where to start, legit list is good option. Just dont fall for scams like NBTScams and similar discord servers that often advertise private cheats with massive invite fees.

I will of course recommend Aim Master, 3 years in Rust scene. 1 detection in those 3 years with proper recode that took over half year.

In 2026, 0 ban waves. You might join us for forced wipe tonight. :)
08/06/2026 20:26 DestroyArianism#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukiedapookie View Post
What about public cheats what's the best rn
If you are looking for a public undetected cheat: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can view ban statistics before purchasing: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/06/2026 22:04 Krad3z3#8
Aim Master is back online for forced wipe.
08/07/2026 03:20 UltraCore#9
best public esp would be this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2026 14:18 sema11#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukiedapookie View Post
What is the best public of private external for closet cheating and lasting quite awhile my friend said souls.one is decent but I have never really heard of them before I just want yalls opinion and guidance
im launching new private cheat soon, you can request a free 1 week key for testing