Any good Flickbot?

08/03/2026 14:59 K1ng98#1
i want a really good flickbot
08/04/2026 06:01 Cheesy's Products#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ng98 View Post
i want a really good flickbot
hey feel free to check our val aim product out, its currently undetected and working.
08/10/2026 21:25 K1ng98#3
So after testing 8 different AI and color aim and trigger I can say I’m still looking because they are all bad and the one I use for long time will stop at the end of the month so any one got provider name I might have not see

I’ll not name one I tested to respect business
08/10/2026 22:58 KR33PERS#4
Have you tried vibera, bly.wtf , corvus, nomay?
I also always look forward for a good flickbot but usually its not too accurate.
Nowdays im just okay with triggeraim ( aim + trigger with delay on same key)
08/11/2026 19:18 K1ng98#5
From Wich provider?