undetected?

07/30/2026 19:02 keyciraptor#1
I would like to get back into cheezing in EFT after a long break.

I have been playing the game since 2018 and started cheezing around 2021. Back then I mainly used Chams++ from SMG. I never touched the Stern version because I had read tons of reports about people getting banned almost daily. Later I used Wingleware as well.

Both Chams++ and Wingleware were exceptionally good products. I was never banned and sometimes played very aggressively, hunting basically everything in front of me.

About a year ago, SMG stopped offering Chams++, and Wingleware lost quite a few features after the developers started hiding loot information. Wingleware still seems very safe, but for what it currently offers, it has become a little too expensive.

I then switched to Sky and got banned in less than four weeks. Impressive piece of garbage. Sorry, but it is what it is.

So here is my actual question.

Is there currently a cheeze that has remained undetected for a long time? And by undetected, I dont mean a provider that changes its name every two months and releases the same garbage again.

Is there something that simply works and does not get caught by the anticheeze? Obviously, manual bans can still happen if you receive too many reports or use it like an idiot. I know that. But is there a cheeze that stays undetected by the anticheeze as long as you play as legitimately as possible?

I would prefer something that only provides visuals. The old Chams++ was perfect for me. No aimbot, no unlimited stamina, no flying and no other ridiculous features. Something simple like chams would be absolutely enough.

Does anyone have reliable information about something like this?

Also, did SMG completely stop developing Chams++, or is it still available somewhere privately?

PS: To all resellers trying to sell their random products, please dont. I am not looking for something that is almost what I described. I am looking for exactly what I described. Unless you can provide exactly that, please dont spam the thread.

Thank you.
07/30/2026 21:53 Gipha#2
#moved
07/30/2026 23:17 GhostTactic#3
If you already have a DMA setup, we offer a complete software package featuring full 2D and 3D fuser support, plus a web radar similar to WWR. we also offer free daily key so you can test before buy
07/30/2026 23:23 unnamedtech#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyciraptor View Post
I would like to get back into cheezing in EFT after a long break.

I have been playing the game since 2018 and started cheezing around 2021. Back then I mainly used Chams++ from SMG. I never touched the Stern version because I had read tons of reports about people getting banned almost daily. Later I used Wingleware as well.

Both Chams++ and Wingleware were exceptionally good products. I was never banned and sometimes played very aggressively, hunting basically everything in front of me.

About a year ago, SMG stopped offering Chams++, and Wingleware lost quite a few features after the developers started hiding loot information. Wingleware still seems very safe, but for what it currently offers, it has become a little too expensive.

I then switched to Sky and got banned in less than four weeks. Impressive piece of garbage. Sorry, but it is what it is.

So here is my actual question.

Is there currently a cheeze that has remained undetected for a long time? And by undetected, I dont mean a provider that changes its name every two months and releases the same garbage again.

Is there something that simply works and does not get caught by the anticheeze? Obviously, manual bans can still happen if you receive too many reports or use it like an idiot. I know that. But is there a cheeze that stays undetected by the anticheeze as long as you play as legitimately as possible?

I would prefer something that only provides visuals. The old Chams++ was perfect for me. No aimbot, no unlimited stamina, no flying and no other ridiculous features. Something simple like chams would be absolutely enough.

Does anyone have reliable information about something like this?

Also, did SMG completely stop developing Chams++, or is it still available somewhere privately?

PS: To all resellers trying to sell their random products, please dont. I am not looking for something that is almost what I described. I am looking for exactly what I described. Unless you can provide exactly that, please dont spam the thread.

Thank you.
If you're looking for legit cheat that focused on security, there is a lot of options in EFT, you can check legit list first, check each provider, pricing, features and of course reviews.

I'm pretty sure you will find reliable provider.
07/30/2026 23:42 SyntheticSkill#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyciraptor View Post
I would like to get back into cheezing in EFT after a long break.

I have been playing the game since 2018 and started cheezing around 2021. Back then I mainly used Chams++ from SMG. I never touched the Stern version because I had read tons of reports about people getting banned almost daily. Later I used Wingleware as well.

Both Chams++ and Wingleware were exceptionally good products. I was never banned and sometimes played very aggressively, hunting basically everything in front of me.

About a year ago, SMG stopped offering Chams++, and Wingleware lost quite a few features after the developers started hiding loot information. Wingleware still seems very safe, but for what it currently offers, it has become a little too expensive.

I then switched to Sky and got banned in less than four weeks. Impressive piece of garbage. Sorry, but it is what it is.

So here is my actual question.

Is there currently a cheeze that has remained undetected for a long time? And by undetected, I dont mean a provider that changes its name every two months and releases the same garbage again.

Is there something that simply works and does not get caught by the anticheeze? Obviously, manual bans can still happen if you receive too many reports or use it like an idiot. I know that. But is there a cheeze that stays undetected by the anticheeze as long as you play as legitimately as possible?

I would prefer something that only provides visuals. The old Chams++ was perfect for me. No aimbot, no unlimited stamina, no flying and no other ridiculous features. Something simple like chams would be absolutely enough.

Does anyone have reliable information about something like this?

Also, did SMG completely stop developing Chams++, or is it still available somewhere privately?

PS: To all resellers trying to sell their random products, please dont. I am not looking for something that is almost what I described. I am looking for exactly what I described. Unless you can provide exactly that, please dont spam the thread.

Thank you.
Released almost 3 years ago and has never been detected, if don't want to use anything but visuals you are welcome to just use visuals.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/31/2026 00:05 keyciraptor#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTactic View Post
If you already have a DMA setup, we offer a complete software package featuring full 2D and 3D fuser support, plus a web radar similar to WWR. we also offer free daily key so you can test before buy
do you offer chams? Or any kind of visibility of enemy behind walls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Released almost 3 years ago and has never been detected, if don't want to use anything but visuals you are welcome to just use visuals.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
if its true that it isnt detected for 3 years, it clearly speaks for itself, specially with all these features it has. Seems like a nice piece of cheeze. But for me its just a little bit to expensive for what i want, since i dont need any of the crazy features it comes with and for only enemy visibility its simply a bit to much. But interesting for sure, thanks
07/31/2026 00:25 GhostTactic#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyciraptor View Post
do you offer chams? Or any kind of visibility of enemy behind walls?

yes we have chams , and vis check (read only) option
07/31/2026 12:23 UltraCore#8
Chams right here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/31/2026 13:01 geo1526#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyciraptor View Post
I would like to get back into cheezing in EFT after a long break.

I have been playing the game since 2018 and started cheezing around 2021. Back then I mainly used Chams++ from SMG. I never touched the Stern version because I had read tons of reports about people getting banned almost daily. Later I used Wingleware as well.

Both Chams++ and Wingleware were exceptionally good products. I was never banned and sometimes played very aggressively, hunting basically everything in front of me.

About a year ago, SMG stopped offering Chams++, and Wingleware lost quite a few features after the developers started hiding loot information. Wingleware still seems very safe, but for what it currently offers, it has become a little too expensive.

I then switched to Sky and got banned in less than four weeks. Impressive piece of garbage. Sorry, but it is what it is.

So here is my actual question.

Is there currently a cheeze that has remained undetected for a long time? And by undetected, I dont mean a provider that changes its name every two months and releases the same garbage again.

Is there something that simply works and does not get caught by the anticheeze? Obviously, manual bans can still happen if you receive too many reports or use it like an idiot. I know that. But is there a cheeze that stays undetected by the anticheeze as long as you play as legitimately as possible?

I would prefer something that only provides visuals. The old Chams++ was perfect for me. No aimbot, no unlimited stamina, no flying and no other ridiculous features. Something simple like chams would be absolutely enough.

Does anyone have reliable information about something like this?

Also, did SMG completely stop developing Chams++, or is it still available somewhere privately?

PS: To all resellers trying to sell their random products, please dont. I am not looking for something that is almost what I described. I am looking for exactly what I described. Unless you can provide exactly that, please dont spam the thread.

Thank you.
We sell esp only and esp with aimbot cheese for EFT. which is exactly what you need :handsdown:

Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/31/2026 18:55 netezizas#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyciraptor View Post
I would like to get back into cheezing in EFT after a long break.

I have been playing the game since 2018 and started cheezing around 2021. Back then I mainly used Chams++ from SMG. I never touched the Stern version because I had read tons of reports about people getting banned almost daily. Later I used Wingleware as well.

Both Chams++ and Wingleware were exceptionally good products. I was never banned and sometimes played very aggressively, hunting basically everything in front of me.

About a year ago, SMG stopped offering Chams++, and Wingleware lost quite a few features after the developers started hiding loot information. Wingleware still seems very safe, but for what it currently offers, it has become a little too expensive.

I then switched to Sky and got banned in less than four weeks. Impressive piece of garbage. Sorry, but it is what it is.

So here is my actual question.

Is there currently a cheeze that has remained undetected for a long time? And by undetected, I dont mean a provider that changes its name every two months and releases the same garbage again.

Is there something that simply works and does not get caught by the anticheeze? Obviously, manual bans can still happen if you receive too many reports or use it like an idiot. I know that. But is there a cheeze that stays undetected by the anticheeze as long as you play as legitimately as possible?

I would prefer something that only provides visuals. The old Chams++ was perfect for me. No aimbot, no unlimited stamina, no flying and no other ridiculous features. Something simple like chams would be absolutely enough.

Does anyone have reliable information about something like this?

Also, did SMG completely stop developing Chams++, or is it still available somewhere privately?

PS: To all resellers trying to sell their random products, please dont. I am not looking for something that is almost what I described. I am looking for exactly what I described. Unless you can provide exactly that, please dont spam the thread.

Thank you.
if i remember correctly there was a detection on chams++, only player chams is up to date now. If you have used their product in the past you surely could have looked it up on their official site. your next best option would be ancient chams in terms of pricing cheaper den smg you can ignore their misc functions.
08/03/2026 17:40 keyciraptor#11
well, now is anyways new wipe, new systems and all cheezes need to adapt. Stuff that are UD for years could be D now. But, it seems that the simple chams from smg is or was never detected, is that correct? For me that would be perfect, dont need more. The question is, is the simple chams from stern or smg or even from someone else.

God, i am far to long away from this cheeze game, dont know whats the best now, what got detected when and whatever. All i know is that sky is crap, its the first one that got me hit xD