Providers with good support?

07/25/2026 15:50 Pukitah#1
Hello, I've been looking for a good MR cheat that also provides a good support, listens to the customer in terms of adding features that they suggest, etc.
I also want the cheat to be completely undetected in terms of the software itself, since I know using Magic Bullet or pSilent can lead to bans.
I main Spiderman so I'm looking for something that can allow you to make good combos.
I have already tried Oreo and Dxrk and let's just say that I'm not the most satisfied customer ever with their support.
Thanks beforehand <3
07/25/2026 21:08 unnamedtech#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukitah View Post
Hello, I've been looking for a good MR cheat that also provides a good support, listens to the customer in terms of adding features that they suggest, etc.
I also want the cheat to be completely undetected in terms of the software itself, since I know using Magic Bullet or pSilent can lead to bans.
I main Spiderman so I'm looking for something that can allow you to make good combos.
I have already tried Oreo and Dxrk and let's just say that I'm not the most satisfied customer ever with their support.
Thanks beforehand <3
Feel free to check out our Marvel Rivals cheat. We recently re-released it and we're looking for feedback from our users to keep improving it. We developed an advanced cheat based on our own experience, it has pretty much everything you need except auto combos.

We provide top-tier support, and we have a cheat-suggestions channel on our Discord where we regularly take user ideas and implement them. Feel free to compare that channel with our product update history — you'll see the features came straight from the community.

All details about the cheat are in our thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/25/2026 21:29 Vekhh#3
“Re-released,” as he said after more than 7 months, only to give customers “soon” as an answer whenever they asked about updates to his cheat. His developer also left the team after the cheat got detected several times in the same month btw. Feel free to look at what other people have said in the comments from his Marvel product :pepeclown:
07/25/2026 21:32 Pukitah#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
“Re-released,” as he said after more than 7 months, only to give customers “soon” as an answer whenever they asked about updates to his cheat. His developer also left the team after the cheat got detected several times in the same month btw. Feel free to look at what other people have said in the comments from his Marvel product :pepeclown:
What do you suggest?
07/25/2026 22:03 Vekhh#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukitah View Post
What do you suggest?
You've already tested the best in terms of feature. And for the support none will really suggest what you propose to the devs, let's be honest, they just want you to pay and that's it.
07/25/2026 22:24 Pukitah#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
You've already tested the best in terms of feature. And for the support none will really suggest what you propose to the devs, let's be honest, they just want you to pay and that's it.
Time to stick to EFT until a good provider comes out for Marvel Rivals then I guess, thank you
07/25/2026 23:37 BaranTK#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukitah View Post
Time to stick to EFT until a good provider comes out for Marvel Rivals then I guess, thank you
kernaim and elocarry if basic features are fine for you and they also have eft maybe they can switch your key if you don't like the marvel cheat, at least they're undetected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
“Re-released,” as he said after more than 7 months, only to give customers “soon” as an answer whenever they asked about updates to his cheat. His developer also left the team after the cheat got detected several times in the same month btw. Feel free to look at what other people have said in the comments from his Marvel product :pepeclown:
Isn't unnamed the developer?
07/26/2026 00:15 Pukitah#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaranTK View Post
kernaim and elocarry if basic features are fine for you and they also have eft maybe they can switch your key if you don't like the marvel cheat, at least they're undetected
I would not use Kernaim even if I get paid for it, and about Elocarry; I haven't had the best experience with them in the past so I would pass too, they might have changed but don't want to waste money in case they haven't.
07/26/2026 02:53 L1ney#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaranTK View Post
Isn't unnamed the developer?
unnamed ( the owner himself ) isnt a developer, he just have developers iirc
07/26/2026 15:27 unnamedtech#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
“Re-released,” as he said after more than 7 months, only to give customers “soon” as an answer whenever they asked about updates to his cheat. His developer also left the team after the cheat got detected several times in the same month btw. Feel free to look at what other people have said in the comments from his Marvel product :pepeclown:
We weren't detected "several times in the same month", got any proof of that? We refunded and replaced our users, so I don't really see the problem.

We released it after 7 months because Marvel just wasn't our priority back then, we were focused on games with stronger anticheats. Now we're dropping a lot of new cheats, Marvel included. Just look at the feature list and the media, it's clearly a high-level cheat.

We've been transparent about detections and always compensated users. I'd rather let the product and our track record speak than go back and forth here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukitah View Post
Time to stick to EFT until a good provider comes out for Marvel Rivals then I guess, thank you
I'd not expect a lot new providers, just because there is not big demand for cheats in Marvel Rivals, comparing to other games, like EFT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaranTK View Post

Isn't unnamed the developer?
unnamedtech is the project name. I'm smd, the founder, and yeah, we've got developers on the team who make everything in-house.
07/26/2026 15:46 Vekhh#11
My proof is the users' posts on your own thread and on the site's "scam/legit cheat" thread, so yes, I do have proof. No matter what you say, you were listed as detected multiple times in less than a month, followed by your product being ghosted for over 7 months. You're not reliable. It's not a big deal, though keep convincing yourself otherwise ;):pepeclown:
07/26/2026 17:21 unnamedtech#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
My proof is the users' posts on your own thread and on the site's "scam/legit cheat" thread, so yes, I do have proof. No matter what you say, you were listed as detected multiple times in less than a month, followed by your product being ghosted for over 7 months. You're not reliable. It's not a big deal, though keep convincing yourself otherwise ;):pepeclown:
There's a difference between one detection and "multiple times in a month". And we never had multiple in Marvel. Every user got refund or a switch, everyone was kept updated. 8 pages of positive reviews in the thread speak for themselves.

7 months wasn't ghosting, Marvel just wasn't our priority. It's out now, judge the product yourself. Good luck man.
07/26/2026 18:01 geo1526#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukitah View Post
Hello, I've been looking for a good MR cheat that also provides a good support, listens to the customer in terms of adding features that they suggest, etc.
I also want the cheat to be completely undetected in terms of the software itself, since I know using Magic Bullet or pSilent can lead to bans.
I main Spiderman so I'm looking for something that can allow you to make good combos.
I have already tried Oreo and Dxrk and let's just say that I'm not the most satisfied customer ever with their support.
Thanks beforehand <3
Software undetected and have one of the fastest supports in the scene :handsdown: We even connect remotely to your PC if need additional support
Our vouches speak for themselves :cool:

Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/27/2026 11:15 Pukitah#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
Software undetected and have one of the fastest supports in the scene :handsdown: We even connect remotely to your PC if need additional support
Our vouches speak for themselves :cool:

Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Which one do you guys resell?
08/10/2026 23:54 P1908#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukitah View Post
Hello, I've been looking for a good MR cheat that also provides a good support, listens to the customer in terms of adding features that they suggest, etc.
I also want the cheat to be completely undetected in terms of the software itself, since I know using Magic Bullet or pSilent can lead to bans.
I main Spiderman so I'm looking for something that can allow you to make good combos.
I have already tried Oreo and Dxrk and let's just say that I'm not the most satisfied customer ever with their support.
Thanks beforehand <3
Adding the cheats the customers might be too much. Sure they can listen to suggestions but if you want something like that, try getting a private dev