How to safely cheat.

07/18/2026 06:38 zCGU#1
I used to cheat a ton and eventually got game banned and all that. I would like to have some fun and cheat for a day or two. I do not plan on fulltime cheating. I am playing legit now on new PC new IP new everything because I moved and got all new stuff. My main point for this post is how can I cheat and protect my main account from any traces of cheating. Basically I want this IP and hardware 100% squeaky clean.
07/18/2026 11:04 MIRAGE PRIVATE#2
Never cheat on an account or PC (unless you want to spoof) you cannot afford to lose. Bans can happen at any time, even with expensive or private software, and there is no guaranteed way to keep your main account, hardware, or network completely clean.

The only truly safe option is not to cheat. If you decide to do it anyway, assume everything involved could eventually be flagged or linked.
07/18/2026 13:51 Aventus.pub#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zCGU View Post
I used to cheat a ton and eventually got game banned and all that. I would like to have some fun and cheat for a day or two. I do not plan on fulltime cheating. I am playing legit now on new PC new IP new everything because I moved and got all new stuff. My main point for this post is how can I cheat and protect my main account from any traces of cheating. Basically I want this IP and hardware 100% squeaky clean.
My cheat comes with built in hwid spoofer, have fun for a few days if thats what you like to or play legit, the choice is yours! External/Internal version available
07/23/2026 08:26 Xsymos#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zCGU View Post
I used to cheat a ton and eventually got game banned and all that. I would like to have some fun and cheat for a day or two. I do not plan on fulltime cheating. I am playing legit now on new PC new IP new everything because I moved and got all new stuff. My main point for this post is how can I cheat and protect my main account from any traces of cheating. Basically I want this IP and hardware 100% squeaky clean.
Just use ESP and don't use Aimbot, even if you decided to use aimbot use low FOV and high smooth. Play safe and try not to get too many reports.

If you want a extra safety layer i would suggest try spoofing your PC and cover your Original HWID with a fake one so if you happen to get ban your HWID will be safe.
08/10/2026 00:58 Paul Miller#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zCGU View Post
I used to cheat a ton and eventually got game banned and all that. I would like to have some fun and cheat for a day or two. I do not plan on fulltime cheating. I am playing legit now on new PC new IP new everything because I moved and got all new stuff. My main point for this post is how can I cheat and protect my main account from any traces of cheating. Basically I want this IP and hardware 100% squeaky clean.
You'll never be 100% clean when you cheat. The safest thing to do is only use ESP and cheat on a separate device