spoofer bo7

07/12/2026 11:42 flashpowerr#1
Hi, can you recommend a working spoofer for Black Ops 7? The ones I've tested disable Core Isolation on PC, and I keep getting a "security attestation not met" error in the Black Ops 7 menu. If I enable Core Isolation, the error goes away and I can play normally, but I end up getting banned because I'm HWID-banned. I was using the one from Sync, but it isn't working for BO7 right now.
07/12/2026 13:35 Versexe#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashpowerr View Post
Hi, can you recommend a working spoofer for Black Ops 7? The ones I've tested disable Core Isolation on PC, and I keep getting a "security attestation not met" error in the Black Ops 7 menu. If I enable Core Isolation, the error goes away and I can play normally, but I end up getting banned because I'm HWID-banned. I was using the one from Sync, but it isn't working for BO7 right now.
Not sure, but it looks like COD added Core Isolation (HVCI) requirement in your case? I'm not aware they've added such a thing. However, that makes your choices more limited.

As far as I'm aware, there's no temp reliable enough in the current market that works under HVCI enabled for COD, together with their TPM attestation. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong!!

Your choice would be a permanent spoofer, like Verse. We're being honest and transparent with customers - we do not fake statuses. We simply do not support TPM at the software level, and no permanent spoofer would reliably do.

However, within our instructions (and pre-purchase status page so you're not hit with unexpected costs) we tell you how to prepare properly. We provide reliable ways to change your TPM serial, including physical TPM chip replacement and setup guidance.

Made simple: temp spoofers aren't an option. Permanent spoofers are, together with a new TPM chip. We've had unbans just like that yesterday. Ricochet/COD isn't difficult at all - their TPM attestation is just annoying.

Best of luck with this situation! :)
07/12/2026 15:10 Gandy1337#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashpowerr View Post
Hi, can you recommend a working spoofer for Black Ops 7? The ones I've tested disable Core Isolation on PC, and I keep getting a "security attestation not met" error in the Black Ops 7 menu. If I enable Core Isolation, the error goes away and I can play normally, but I end up getting banned because I'm HWID-banned. I was using the one from Sync, but it isn't working for BO7 right now.
Get Aimbetter temp spoofer works for cod all modes most stable cod spoofer out at the moment no fps drop no random bsod like other temps lol

Can check it out here - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/12/2026 16:31 flashpowerr#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandy1337 View Post
Get Aimbetter temp spoofer works for cod all modes most stable cod spoofer out at the moment no fps drop no random bsod like other temps lol

Can check it out here - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
thx bro ! its working
07/12/2026 16:37 lukedorian#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashpowerr View Post
Hi, can you recommend a working spoofer for Black Ops 7? The ones I've tested disable Core Isolation on PC, and I keep getting a "security attestation not met" error in the Black Ops 7 menu. If I enable Core Isolation, the error goes away and I can play normally, but I end up getting banned because I'm HWID-banned. I was using the one from Sync, but it isn't working for BO7 right now.
Try infinite, forget about people promoting what they REsell, i understand infinite still works, it causes performance issues but it works.
07/12/2026 17:31 AimBetter#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Try infinite, forget about people promoting what they REsell, i understand infinite still works, it causes performance issues but it works.
Yeah Infinite is absolutely amazing if you wanna get banned every 2 weeks because they keep getting detected more than a free cheat, have performance issues so bad you think you playing on a super old computer, support ghosts you, and the whole thing gives you random bsod lol
07/13/2026 09:15 CherryBlast#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
Not sure, but it looks like COD added Core Isolation (HVCI) requirement in your case? I'm not aware they've added such a thing. However, that makes your choices more limited.

As far as I'm aware, there's no temp reliable enough in the current market that works under HVCI enabled for COD, together with their TPM attestation. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong!!

Your choice would be a permanent spoofer, like Verse. We're being honest and transparent with customers - we do not fake statuses. We simply do not support TPM at the software level, and no permanent spoofer would reliably do.

However, within our instructions (and pre-purchase status page so you're not hit with unexpected costs) we tell you how to prepare properly. We provide reliable ways to change your TPM serial, including physical TPM chip replacement and setup guidance.

Made simple: temp spoofers aren't an option. Permanent spoofers are, together with a new TPM chip. We've had unbans just like that yesterday. Ricochet/COD isn't difficult at all - their TPM attestation is just annoying.

Best of luck with this situation! :)
Your product claims to have a way of unbanning accounts across multiple games? any insight on how this is possible? Not trying to steal methods, just seems impossible. Can you get COD accounts unbanned?

The only odd thing to me is that your discord is locked tf down, no chat and all reviews are sent to a webpage.

I'm not trashing at all, it just seems too good to be true.

Any performance drop after the spoof?
07/16/2026 16:14 flashpowerr#8
The Infinity spoofer isn't working—it's being updated—and neither is the AimBetter one, so we'll just have to wait.
07/17/2026 14:01 Versexe#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlast View Post
Your product claims to have a way of unbanning accounts across multiple games? any insight on how this is possible? Not trying to steal methods, just seems impossible. Can you get COD accounts unbanned?

The only odd thing to me is that your discord is locked tf down, no chat and all reviews are sent to a webpage.

I'm not trashing at all, it just seems too good to be true.

Any performance drop after the spoof?
Good to be criticizing. Definitely not impossible, but not a high success rate either - and this is communicated extremely transparently well before purchase. We do have unbanning vouches and visual confirmations.

Anyway, this isn't your product. You need a HWID spoofer, not an account unban.

Discord is locked down because we're not willing to take any risks of closures. Public chat is the quickest way to a server closure, same with vouches. This is how we operate, like many others do.
07/17/2026 14:16 flashpowerr#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
Good to be criticizing. Definitely not impossible, but not a high success rate either - and this is communicated extremely transparently well before purchase. We do have unbanning vouches and visual confirmations.

Anyway, this isn't your product. You need a HWID spoofer, not an account unban.

Discord is locked down because we're not willing to take any risks of closures. Public chat is the quickest way to a server closure, same with vouches. This is how we operate, like many others do.
not working u tpm spoofer for black ops 7 !!
07/25/2026 23:15 Havoid#11
venomcheats have a spoofer with tpm bypass for cod.
07/26/2026 00:06 zoomaaas#12
Aim better literally doesn’t work , says download failed , or download blocked using a VPN Can’t find there discord for shit either so can’t even get help need a solid tpm / HWID spoofer. money isn’t an issue I just need good security.
07/27/2026 19:08 dackelfreund#13
the only working spoof = new tpm chip and perm spoof
08/04/2026 00:57 NY Cheats#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashpowerr View Post
Hi, can you recommend a working spoofer for Black Ops 7? The ones I've tested disable Core Isolation on PC, and I keep getting a "security attestation not met" error in the Black Ops 7 menu. If I enable Core Isolation, the error goes away and I can play normally, but I end up getting banned because I'm HWID-banned. I was using the one from Sync, but it isn't working for BO7 right now.
Hi, our temporary hwid/tpm spoofer works for BO7/Warzone. It is compatible for ranked aswell. Take a look at the second product in our signature.