Banned using MakcuDriverOne Question - Experts please help

07/11/2026 18:44 jtangaming02#1
So I got MakcuDriverOne and it was working perfectly for a year now, suddenly i got banned because of blatant use.

I got a new CPU to bypass the HWID ban of Valorant (Bought a new Mobo, RAM and SSD NVME), now everything should be ok now. But when I play, I got a delay ban. But it does not ban my whole device.

I've tried troubleshooting it (with and without cheese software and it still do a delay ban), but I noticed that I only get a delay ban if my Makcu is plugged in. Once I removed the makcu and have my mouse straight connected to PC, I dont get any delay bans.

Does this mean that Valorant flagged my Makcu only? Or no? If yes, how can i make it UD again? Does it have like anyway to spoof Makcu?

Thanks for Replyy!
07/12/2026 14:09 pastedlogs#2
makcu 1pc is detected
07/12/2026 14:26 OhRyan#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtangaming02 View Post
So I got MakcuDriverOne and it was working perfectly for a year now, suddenly i got banned because of blatant use.

I got a new CPU to bypass the HWID ban of Valorant (Bought a new Mobo, RAM and SSD NVME), now everything should be ok now. But when I play, I got a delay ban. But it does not ban my whole device.

I've tried troubleshooting it (with and without cheese software and it still do a delay ban), but I noticed that I only get a delay ban if my Makcu is plugged in. Once I removed the makcu and have my mouse straight connected to PC, I dont get any delay bans.

Does this mean that Valorant flagged my Makcu only? Or no? If yes, how can i make it UD again? Does it have like anyway to spoof Makcu?

Thanks for Replyy!
Makcu dev said this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/15/2026 13:39 KR33PERS#4
Are you using your macku with 2pc setup or 1pc?
07/15/2026 13:49 .MOON.#5
We ended up banning this person from our server because they are 100% some op spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt about makcu. pathetic loser behavior.
07/15/2026 20:26 VGK-RIP#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by .MOON. View Post
We ended up banning this person from our server because they are 100% some op spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt about makcu. pathetic loser behavior.
Two users who applied for my cheat were banned this week. I guess one of the hardware solutions you support got detected.
(It doesn't seem to be Moon itself, just a heads-up for anyone new)
07/16/2026 00:05 .MOON.#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGK.RIP View Post
Two users who applied for my cheat were banned this week. I guess one of the hardware solutions you support got detected.
(It doesn't seem to be Moon itself, just a heads-up for anyone new)
Brother makcu isn't detected. this person who posted this wasn't even spoofing after their first ever ban according to what they said in our free chat (he wasn't a customer). They explained that all they did was replace the cpu and a few other parts. Not enough to circumvent a ban.
07/16/2026 02:07 VGK-RIP#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by .MOON. View Post
Brother makcu isn't detected. this person who posted this wasn't even spoofing after their first ever ban according to what they said in our free chat (he wasn't a customer). They explained that all they did was replace the cpu and a few other parts. Not enough to circumvent a ban.
Not sure about your thread, but I've seen a few ban reports from people using 2PC colorbots recently, clean HWID, so it looks like something is going on.
07/16/2026 02:35 .MOON.#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGK.RIP View Post
Not sure about your thread, but I've seen a few ban reports from people using 2PC colorbots recently, clean HWID, so it looks like something is going on.
mostly people that just rage and 0ms trig not gonna lie. Nothing is really going on. They would get banned regardless of what they used. Internal, external, 2pc, dma, etc.. In 2026 you rage, you get banned.
07/17/2026 23:10 kazemi#10
First off, Makcu can only be detected through a manual review. Second, you're still using banned parts from the old PC.
07/18/2026 00:16 Femboys#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtangaming02 View Post
So I got MakcuDriverOne and it was working perfectly for a year now, suddenly i got banned because of blatant use.

I got a new CPU to bypass the HWID ban of Valorant (Bought a new Mobo, RAM and SSD NVME), now everything should be ok now. But when I play, I got a delay ban. But it does not ban my whole device.

I've tried troubleshooting it (with and without cheese software and it still do a delay ban), but I noticed that I only get a delay ban if my Makcu is plugged in. Once I removed the makcu and have my mouse straight connected to PC, I dont get any delay bans.

Does this mean that Valorant flagged my Makcu only? Or no? If yes, how can i make it UD again? Does it have like anyway to spoof Makcu?

Thanks for Replyy!
I think you're flagged regardless if you continue using that makcu. I don't think you can spoof that, my friend
07/18/2026 01:43 .MOON.#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazemi View Post
First off, Makcu can only be detected through a manual review. Second, you're still using banned parts from the old PC.
again no clue what you are talking about. If makcu can get "detected in a manual review" then ferrum would literally too.
07/18/2026 02:51 VGK-RIP#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by .MOON. View Post
again no clue what you are talking about. If makcu can get "detected in a manual review" then ferrum would literally too.
The people who used it and asked for my opinion about their bans all had clean stats, with a maximum of around 37% headshot rate. I don't think they did anything that would realistically explain those bans.
07/18/2026 16:14 petros2x#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtangaming02 View Post
So I got MakcuDriverOne and it was working perfectly for a year now, suddenly i got banned because of blatant use.

I got a new CPU to bypass the HWID ban of Valorant (Bought a new Mobo, RAM and SSD NVME), now everything should be ok now. But when I play, I got a delay ban. But it does not ban my whole device.

I've tried troubleshooting it (with and without cheese software and it still do a delay ban), but I noticed that I only get a delay ban if my Makcu is plugged in. Once I removed the makcu and have my mouse straight connected to PC, I dont get any delay bans.

Does this mean that Valorant flagged my Makcu only? Or no? If yes, how can i make it UD again? Does it have like anyway to spoof Makcu?

Thanks for Replyy!
If you are using Makcu on a single computer, the issue might be related to the "COM port" communication, a detection vector known since the Arduino's time. Basically, every mouse is connected to your computer via an USB port; Makcu typically uses a COM port to communicate / emulate mouse movement, so when Vanguard sees that it will almost certainly issue a ban. There are lots of workarounds (such as using a 2 PC setup, but there are also ways of not using a COM port in a 1 PC setup), but we can't know for sure since you didn't share many details.

Anyway, seems that you already found your answer: if you remove your Makcu and you are no longer banned, then you know what the issue is. Maybe try flashing it and see if anything will change.
07/20/2026 12:27 kazemi#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by .MOON. View Post
again no clue what you are talking about. If makcu can get "detected in a manual review" then ferrum would literally too.
No. They're completely different devices, different firmwares, different hardwares. Makcu has detectable vectors in a manual review, and the developer himself has already admitted it.