is there a single p-server without p2w?

07/01/2026 21:34 FluffyPuppyGirl#1
i know i'm asking for a lot here. but i'm looking for a server that gets its money either from actual donations or a cosmetic only shop. no pets with pvp bonus, nothing like that
07/05/2026 13:02 Bella Ciao#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyPuppyGirl View Post
i know i'm asking for a lot here. but i'm looking for a server that gets its money either from actual donations or a cosmetic only shop. no pets with pvp bonus, nothing like that
arthion will release and has that, and just a premium which costs like 10€, but for me like you can buy in the game.
07/05/2026 16:37 Philippexo#3
Baerim ofc
07/10/2026 22:27 dusunce21#4
Hello, I’m currently developing a PvP game, and as you mentioned, I’m making sure there’s no “pay-to-win” content. I’ve developed a system to help players progress through quests and special grind systems.
I’m adding special dungeons as well.

Website: old4fun2.com
Discord: discord.com/invite/pfpsz4dNDk
09/02/2026 15:18 yzFreaKK1501#5
Arthion is starting on Friday itīs zero pay2win

use my code "Javlo" and get VIP Package for free (QoL)