EFT DMA suggestions?

07/01/2026 04:58 CH33S3R#1
Looking to possibly get DMA based EFT cheese..

I have been reading, someone said that there are lots of free DMA stuff for EFT out, some old threads mentioned LONE - but afaik that has been discontinued.

Someone who uses, point me in a direction please. :D
07/02/2026 08:14 NiyLor#2
Well, you can try Hex or Syntheticskill if you have a decent 2nd pc.
07/02/2026 08:16 0x41^4#3
My go-to is SyntheticSkill.

It’s the best radar on the market by far. Performance is solid and nothing else really comes close.
07/02/2026 20:39 SyntheticSkill#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH33S3R View Post
Looking to possibly get DMA based EFT cheese..

I have been reading, someone said that there are lots of free DMA stuff for EFT out, some old threads mentioned LONE - but afaik that has been discontinued.

Someone who uses, point me in a direction please. :D
If im not mistaken, im the only EFT DMA with visibility checks (read only), so if playing legit is a high priority for you, check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Radar/Fuser has been completely overhauled in the last month, lots of updates coming as well.
07/03/2026 15:32 oPeekz#5
I've tested both CS and Synthetic, both are very good. Synthetic has a lot more features built in for a cheaper price tag. I will most likely keep using synthetic over any other provider at the moment.
07/04/2026 18:25 GhostTactic#6
We offer high-end DMA for Escape From Tarkov with a free daily key so you can fully test it before buying.DM me on discord if you are interested
07/06/2026 19:36 ReallyRich#7
Is DMA your only option? Check the providers list, there's still plenty of non DMA EFT providers
07/07/2026 15:51 NightWalker777#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTactic View Post
We offer high-end DMA for Escape From Tarkov with a free daily key so you can fully test it before buying.DM me on discord if you are interested
What is your product?
07/12/2026 10:23 MaxPen#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH33S3R View Post
Looking to possibly get DMA based EFT cheese..

I have been reading, someone said that there are lots of free DMA stuff for EFT out, some old threads mentioned LONE - but afaik that has been discontinued.

Someone who uses, point me in a direction please. :D
I have tried many providers for EFT, but the good ones in my opinion are Synthetic, Clutch-Solution, and Atomic.
07/15/2026 07:48 unnamedtech#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH33S3R View Post
Looking to possibly get DMA based EFT cheese..

I have been reading, someone said that there are lots of free DMA stuff for EFT out, some old threads mentioned LONE - but afaik that has been discontinued.

Someone who uses, point me in a direction please. :D
Go with SyntheticSkill DMA
07/15/2026 11:16 PrettyUgly#11
I can use the DMA on 25h2 Windows and Antivirus?
07/16/2026 13:39 GhostTactic#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyUgly View Post
I can use the DMA on 25h2 Windows and Antivirus?
yes DMA run on second PC your main setup not important

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWalker777 View Post
What is your product?
Ghost Tactic
08/31/2026 01:52 Simha_rak#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
If im not mistaken, im the only EFT DMA with visibility checks (read only), so if playing legit is a high priority for you, check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Radar/Fuser has been completely overhauled in the last month, lots of updates coming as well.
Hello, I would love to order your product for Dma. I have couple questions , what is the best way to reach you ? Thank you.
08/31/2026 17:48 SyntheticSkill#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simha_rak View Post
Hello, I would love to order your product for Dma. I have couple questions , what is the best way to reach you ? Thank you.
Can DM me here, use presale on my site or make a ticket on my site!
08/31/2026 17:51 Simha_rak#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Can DM me here, use presale on my site or make a ticket on my site!
I bought the product, created ticket for support no one helped yet ticket #40890. I hope for hlep)