Still looking for that old-school 2010-11 experience?
I've tried a ton of private servers over the years (I always come back to DO smh) and Private Krypton has scratched my nostalgia itch the best. Absolute quality. Don't get me wrong - Pink Galaxy is good (unplayably laggy for me), Space Aces if good, War Universe is good, but none quite compare.
There's no LF4's, no item upgrading, no Apis, no Zeus, no Spearhead / Aegis / Citadel, no ridiculous damage scaling. Just good 'ol Iris / LF3 / B02. Also has all the features from my favorite DO phase - PET / Designs (Sentinel, Diminisher, etc) / Pirates.
Runs on brower (even on my phone - kinda), or you can download the client - which is smoother for me on my potato pc. Regularly updated by Dev, UI is fantastic, and there's visual mod support to some degree already.
You can also use my referral code for some early progression help.
KR-2658-NBWC
Link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Referral Bonus:
Tips:
I've been playing for a while now - happy to help with any questions
I've tried a ton of private servers over the years (I always come back to DO smh) and Private Krypton has scratched my nostalgia itch the best. Absolute quality. Don't get me wrong - Pink Galaxy is good (unplayably laggy for me), Space Aces if good, War Universe is good, but none quite compare.
There's no LF4's, no item upgrading, no Apis, no Zeus, no Spearhead / Aegis / Citadel, no ridiculous damage scaling. Just good 'ol Iris / LF3 / B02. Also has all the features from my favorite DO phase - PET / Designs (Sentinel, Diminisher, etc) / Pirates.
Runs on brower (even on my phone - kinda), or you can download the client - which is smoother for me on my potato pc. Regularly updated by Dev, UI is fantastic, and there's visual mod support to some degree already.
You can also use my referral code for some early progression help.
KR-2658-NBWC
Link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Referral Bonus:
Tips:
I've been playing for a while now - happy to help with any questions