anyone try this

06/29/2026 08:08 kagomee#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

is this legit does anyone know
06/29/2026 12:08 sL1Me#2
#moved
06/29/2026 13:01 petros2x#3
I haven't, but I would stay away from them for a simple reason: I saw they had at least a few fake vouches in their thread and posted pointing that out. Instead of addressing the issue, they reported my post and had it deleted. Doesn't seem like something a trustworthy person would do.
06/29/2026 16:51 Hypercall#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
I haven't, but I would stay away from them for a simple reason: I saw they had at least a few fake vouches in their thread and posted pointing that out. Instead of addressing the issue, they reported my post and had it deleted. Doesn't seem like something a trustworthy person would do.
The message was incorrect, and since it wasnt a fake vouch, we handled it that way. We told our customer about it, and they corrected it. If you want, I can provide you with a 1-day vouch key so you can see for yourself whether we're trustworthy or not :pimp:
07/02/2026 03:18 petros2x#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercall View Post
The message was incorrect, and since it wasnt a fake vouch, we handled it that way. We told our customer about it, and they corrected it. If you want, I can provide you with a 1-day vouch key so you can see for yourself whether we're trustworthy or not :pimp:
Thanks for the offer, but I already have a subscription from a provider I really trust and wouldn't change it for nothing else in the world ;)