A good UD cheat compatible with a PS5 controller ?

06/21/2026 21:07 Hadès Kerbecs#1
Hello,

I don't know anything about this subject at all, and I've seen that there are a huge number of different cheats.

Do you know of a good undetected (UD) cheat that won't get me banned and that I can use while playing with a PS5 controller ?
06/22/2026 20:54 TheDemiurge#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadès Kerbecs View Post
Hello,

I don't know anything about this subject at all, and I've seen that there are a huge number of different cheats.

Do you know of a good undetected (UD) cheat that won't get me banned and that I can use while playing with a PS5 controller ?
The two best at the moment are dxrk and eternal, they both support controller, although i'd say either get eternal or wait for dxrks v2 update to be finished, rn dxrk is having detection issues from my experience, eternal right now is the best option in my personal opinion, it is a bit pricey but i'd say its worth it.
06/23/2026 19:02 BaranTK#3
Strongest solution are kernaim or elocarry, they both never got detected on marvel
Need to ask if they support controller tho
06/28/2026 15:21 Zlitz#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadès Kerbecs View Post
Hello,

I don't know anything about this subject at all, and I've seen that there are a huge number of different cheats.

Do you know of a good undetected (UD) cheat that won't get me banned and that I can use while playing with a PS5 controller ?
Elocarry natively supports all controllers for Marvel, give us a try! :)
+ We have been well over 450+ days UD.
06/29/2026 23:55 P1908#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadès Kerbecs View Post
Hello,

I don't know anything about this subject at all, and I've seen that there are a huge number of different cheats.

Do you know of a good undetected (UD) cheat that won't get me banned and that I can use while playing with a PS5 controller ?
Dxrk, kernaim, and eternal are great contenders tho I'm not sure about recent users getting detected on dxrk. You can do remapping on controllers in case too
06/30/2026 16:07 ReallyRich#6
Dxrk is detected rn?
08/12/2026 20:51 Hadès Kerbecs#7
Any other recommandations ?
08/13/2026 04:15 unnamedtech#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadès Kerbecs View Post
Any other recommandations ?
Feel free to try our cheat. We offer a 1 day subscription for only $5, so you can test it without paying a lot.

Native controller support — works with any controller, just bind your key in menu

We offer a lot of useful features for both legit and rage playstyles, including a skin changer that works without random crashes or similar issues.

The cheat is fully polished and stable. If you do run into any problem, just let us know and we’ll get it checked as quickly as possible.

We’re also actively improving the Marvel Rivals cheat and adding new features almost every day. You can check out the changelog on our Website and Discord.

Our thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/25/2026 19:09 Sero7k#9
I have a provider who is legit, feel free to reach out and i can show you it via a screenshare etc it working (im not partnered with them since ik a lot of spam bots are about)
08/26/2026 15:55 unnamedtech#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sero7k View Post
I have a provider who is legit, feel free to reach out and i can show you it via a screenshare etc it working (im not partnered with them since ik a lot of spam bots are about)
send epvp thread link here, otherwise be careful with this guy.
08/27/2026 15:41 Sero7k#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
send epvp thread link here, otherwise be careful with this guy.
Please lol? I'm a user of it and all I offered was to screenshare of me using it. It's funny that you talk considering the state of your val cheat:handsdown:
08/27/2026 18:24 unnamedtech#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sero7k View Post
Please lol? I'm a user of it and all I offered was to screenshare of me using it. It's funny that you talk considering the state of your val cheat:handsdown:
It's funny that you talk considering the state of your bank account :handsdown:

No idea why you talking about Valorant in Marvel section, you probably have some problems.
08/27/2026 22:17 Vekhh#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
It's funny that you talk considering the state of your bank account :handsdown:

No idea why you talking about Valorant in Marvel section, you probably have some problems.
Don't be so insecure you are a joke and everyone knows it. You've been selling garbage forever
08/28/2026 00:45 unnamedtech#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
Don't be so insecure you are a joke and everyone knows it. You've been selling garbage forever
Kinda tired to reply your bs posts, you always yapping without any proofs, unfortunately.
08/29/2026 05:13 Sero7k#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
It's funny that you talk considering the state of your bank account :handsdown:

No idea why you talking about Valorant in Marvel section, you probably have some problems.
seems like a struck a nerve, i promise the next dev will be better!!