Looking for complete server, client and database files for version 9.5.2

06/10/2026 03:45 JDOK#1
I am looking for the complete set of server, client and database files for version 9.5.2. I’m a newbie and still figuring things out. My current server and client versions don’t match, so they cannot run properly. I hope someone can lend me a hand, and I would really appreciate your help.
My current game lacks the Ancient Ruins dungeon, Wind Sprites, Crystal Golems, and Hector pets. I want a matched set of server, client and database files that include all this missing content.
Thank you so much!! Looking forward to everyone’s replies!! Thanks!!:)
06/14/2026 13:57 Mister Nyan#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDOK View Post
I am looking for the complete set of server, client and database files for version 9.5.2. I’m a newbie and still figuring things out. My current server and client versions don’t match, so they cannot run properly. I hope someone can lend me a hand, and I would really appreciate your help.
My current game lacks the Ancient Ruins dungeon, Wind Sprites, Crystal Golems, and Hector pets. I want a matched set of server, client and database files that include all this missing content.
Thank you so much!! Looking forward to everyone’s replies!! Thanks!!:)
Have you seen this thread > [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]