Looking for ESP-Only DMA Cheat for R6

06/06/2026 19:42 Artemidus#1
Title, all i need is ESP read-only.. (DMA, of course..)
06/06/2026 20:20 Relentless#2
theres nothing like this atm.
im guessing you want this because its cheaper?
well if so go with jjboy its 30$ per month. has aimbot but its mich cheaper good budget option, just dont use aimbot if you dont want it
06/06/2026 21:21 Artemidus#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
well if so go with jjboy its 30$ per month.
I've been thinking about using it or atleast trying it out.
Its pretty cheap and yes.. you are right, there's not a ESP-Only DMA cheat (i've been looking for quite some time soo, i was just wondering whether or not there's a chance one would be here.)

Thanks!
06/11/2026 16:32 timmytoo#4
How reliable is the jj dma? Hex has been bad for a very long time and I have finally had enough. I just want read only, reliable and up quickly after updates.
06/18/2026 21:41 Whippets#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemidus View Post
I've been thinking about using it or atleast trying it out.
Its pretty cheap and yes.. you are right, there's not a ESP-Only DMA cheat (i've been looking for quite some time soo, i was just wondering whether or not there's a chance one would be here.)

Thanks!
its not cost effective right now for devs to do esp only