ACUS MIC drop ECP DRAMA ALERT

06/04/2026 06:59 Yaboiflexer#1
We sent a message in that Discord Server, they removed it instantly.

[9:01 PM]Wednesday, June 3, 2026 9:01 PM
Hey, its Acus. Sadly I'm already banned from this Discord since Astro does not like the truth to come out about him. This is forwarded.

I have never mentioned his mother in our DMs, he is mentally ill is all I said, and I stand by that.
Regarding the shared information, it was Nours information that I shared with him, it was shared with me once, he wanted that information since according to him they were threatening his mother and family, despite the hate I have for this guy I decided to give him the information I had about Nour from 2017, that information was shared with me back then. According to him he wanted to use the information in order to report him to the police, now he is using it against me and calls me 2 faced.

This is my dms with Astro.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[9:01 PM]Wednesday, June 3, 2026 9:01 PM
I don't mind if you share it to those people in that Server or whatever. Truth is there.

the logs need to be transferred to english but here you go @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this is what you wanted <3
06/04/2026 07:23 Baron7777#2
Easy now, Astro is a gangster.. or actually working with his mum in telecom? I'm really sad you can't go to shopping without getting a panic attack, remember there's free online support if you need anyone to talk.

ACUS/EC doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. EC didn't just appear yesterday, it's been one of the leading providers for a long time. Those are simply the facts.
His achievements and knowledge seem to be bothering some people, but I don't blame them. Most of the world's wealthiest people were dissed at some point as well.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/04/2026 09:04 astroware#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaboiflexer View Post
We sent a message in that Discord Server, they removed it instantly.

[9:01 PM]Wednesday, June 3, 2026 9:01 PM
Hey, its Acus. Sadly I'm already banned from this Discord since Astro does not like the truth to come out about him. This is forwarded.

I have never mentioned his mother in our DMs, he is mentally ill is all I said, and I stand by that.
Regarding the shared information, it was Nours information that I shared with him, it was shared with me once, he wanted that information since according to him they were threatening his mother and family, despite the hate I have for this guy I decided to give him the information I had about Nour from 2017, that information was shared with me back then. According to him he wanted to use the information in order to report him to the police, now he is using it against me and calls me 2 faced.

This is my dms with Astro.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[9:01 PM]Wednesday, June 3, 2026 9:01 PM
I don't mind if you share it to those people in that Server or whatever. Truth is there.

the logs need to be transferred to english but here you go @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this is what you wanted <3

Read through it, I do not care personally.
Claiming that nour's information was not retrieved through him is a lie I could prove it if I cared enough, he sent me those pictures on telegram. I don't care for it.

His banker got information about a former customer of his, address name etc. Account number @ german mobilkom what not. he gave this information over to me, without blinking with an eye, violating GDPR right then and there.


here's some AI slop for you guys:

German banks must strictly abide by privacy laws (Bankgeheimnis and GDPR), and it is highly illegal for them to share a customer’s address or any other information with a non-organization (such as a private individual, a landlord, or an ex-partner)

Your data isn't safe with him
You are being token logged
You're being waved every quater at least two times so far
He scammed out countless customers when training bypass initially released which was during the time serotonin released, lifetime members had to re-purchase the cheat.

He overstepped, I answered it is that simple, doctoring a couple dms does not change what has been said.




With that being said, I am done entertaining this brainrot make of it what you will.
06/04/2026 16:47 sL1Me#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


#closed