Best Perm HWID?

05/31/2026 16:07 Evfi#1
I tried Verse they couldn't do it for my PC since i couldn't "raid", so if anyone knows the best perm spoofer for my PC that be great.
05/31/2026 18:17 Versexe#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evfi View Post
I tried Verse they couldn't do it for my PC since i couldn't "raid", so if anyone knows the best perm spoofer for my PC that be great.
Hello Evfi,

Kindly send me your Discord username in private messages, or even easier, here in this post, and I'll see what I can do for you in terms of compatibility.

I'm guessing the situation was like this: you were planning on a one-time purchase on Intel, but you cannot RAID. If that is indeed the case, we sincerely suggest you become RAID compatible by getting a second drive. But first, check if your motherboard and CPU even support it - we can help you with that.

Just to isolate already: do not pick solutions without disk spoofing, especially on Apex, if you want to be properly unbanned. At least... my recommendation.

Good luck!
06/01/2026 12:56 EzWinFree#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evfi View Post
I tried Verse they couldn't do it for my PC since i couldn't "raid", so if anyone knows the best perm spoofer for my PC that be great.
I can spoof u , Perma , 0 Driver 0 hook . After all spoof , reset pc , u can play again .
06/04/2026 00:02 adoxi123#4
reinstall windows + use dmiedit + disk changer + mac address changer
perm spoofers are a scam
06/05/2026 20:30 Evfi#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by adoxi123 View Post
reinstall windows + use dmiedit + disk changer + mac address changer
perm spoofers are a scam
can you help me with this
06/05/2026 20:57 HAJT669#6
dont use spoofers bro, we got a hole different system, best way for apex, send me discord: hajt669