Need help CaptainHerlockS

05/26/2026 19:27 osilou#1
So I'm trying to make a solo server using the tutorial (How to make a 9.4 Rappelz Private Server in 45 minutes), I've reached the CaptainHerlockS step, when I open it closes after loading max item max, I've searched everywhere but I can't find the error in gameserver.Thank you for your help.



[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/03/2026 08:48 osilou#2
Hello, I found the error, the server is working
06/14/2026 17:49 osilou#3
Hi everyone,

Following up on my previous request: I’m happy to say that I’ve successfully set up my private Rappelz 9.4 server using the files provided by Fear511 and the YouTube tutorial. Everything is running perfectly for my solo play sessions.

However, I am still stuck with an all-English client. Does anyone have a working French pack or a clean, unencrypted French client for 9.4 that they could share? Any help to localize the game files would be amazing.

Thanks again for all the help so far!