need info for sub 50 pubg hack

05/19/2026 15:40 anotheranger#1
i need a sub 50 usd pubg hack and i want to pay with amazon gift cards usd
any info where can i get a cheat for this price and pay
05/19/2026 16:43 PRADO2026#2
I just wanted an "ESP". A really cheap one, does anyone know of one?
05/19/2026 22:26 Binary Coded#3
Proofcore and HYPEX both support the desired payment method which in your case is amazon gift cards but when it comes to proofcore you may have to go through the reseller Mar1k as proofcore themself only accept crypto.

I highly recommend them as I personally use them since 2021.
05/22/2026 16:09 RW9#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADO2026 View Post
I just wanted an "ESP". A really cheap one, does anyone know of one?
How cheap is cheap? What's your budget?
05/22/2026 20:46 PRADO2026#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RW9 View Post
How cheap is cheap? What's your budget?

20 USD/EUR
05/24/2026 09:11 geo1526#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheranger View Post
i need a sub 50 usd pubg hack and i want to pay with amazon gift cards usd
any info where can i get a cheat for this price and pay
We have PUBG Ancient for 40 euros per month :handsdown:

We also accept EU giftcards !

Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/06/2026 20:07 Burger Flipper#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADO2026 View Post
20 USD/EUR
You'll need to increase your budget more a bit if you want a good quality cheat