Skill injection IDs

05/18/2026 23:28 Emit00#1
To any of you looking for good skill injections (ascents / 5th jobs) you can use these on GMS

Kanna:
42141502 Ascent Melee 0 delay

Also Phantom 5th job:
Rift Break melee 0 delay

Ren Ascent + perma iframe (godmode):
Use the skill twice then do this -
Double injection (follow these settings):
ID - 161141504, Delay 300, HITS 1, Type: Use Skill
ID - 161141504, Delay 400~500, HITS 20, Type: Generic
05/21/2026 07:58 Veakest#2
How do we inject the skills? help
05/22/2026 02:01 UltraCore#3
skill injection is very unsafe
06/12/2026 21:19 Emit00#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Executables View Post
skill injection is very unsafe
It’s not really unsafe, I’ve been using for half a year without bans.

Bump, I want more people to see this.
06/14/2026 21:56 pistolsss#5
Lol just got banned after 2 days of using this. Def not safe
06/18/2026 21:24 MSSSales#6
This is safe I have been using it for over 8 months easily, and my account is at level 274 atm.
07/12/2026 09:08 iiraay1#7
anyone have a level 260 aran? if we can get the ID for their ascent and test it with melee 0 delay or the 20 hit generic. saw a post on reddit of an aran cleared challenger world week 1, dont believe that possible unless you skill injected
07/16/2026 08:05 Emit00#8
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

"this is unsafe"

"I don't want people using the skill injection I've been using for 1 year"


This still works fine, no bans.
07/26/2026 20:03 goml3rt#9
Ren Patched and people who were using it banned unsafe to use Kanna as well