Elocarry.net 💎 COD CONTROLLER SUPPORT | Aimbot + ESP + Triggerbot | BO7 + WARZONE

05/17/2026 00:45 Zlitz#1
--CLOSED--
Visit [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/18/2026 23:12 Manny_mdx#2
Hi i had so many chairs you name it i know them all selling same crap with different names this is the best chair out there get your hands on before it goes slotted 10/10.
05/21/2026 09:19 HairyDwarf#3
+Rep

great cheese with good amount customisable options for all types of play

dev of cheese is nice
05/21/2026 09:47 Aedwinnxd#4
I've used it for a week (I still have a few days left). The aimbot is decent, the ESP could be better but it's decent, the performance is excellent, and I had no security problems. 8.5/10
05/21/2026 10:03 HF69#5
I claimed the free trial, even in trial period, it was seamless and the aimbot was working wonders. I would definitely recommend elocarry for this.
05/21/2026 16:53 Onkel Eiernacken#6
I'm interested in Elocarry.

I haven’t been able to get a slot on HV for months, and I’m tired of waiting, so I’d like to give you a chance, since I’ve read almost nothing but positive things here on the forum so far.

Security is my top priority, and above all, I just want to play as legit as possible—ESP/Radar only. I have absolutely no interest in using aimbots, triggerbots, or rage settings.

I play with a controller, so a simple plug-and-play setup would be ideal (I think that’s what you offer, right?)

Does Elocarry have anything to prevent or avoid HWID bans?

A few months ago on my old PC, during Season 5 or Season 6 of BO6 Ranked, I tried out Kernaim (ESP only) and was kicked out of the game live within a few hours. From then on, my account was “under review” until the end of the season (that was just under 3 or 4 weeks). After that, I only received an email from Activision informing me that my account had been permanently banned. My old PC has had an HWID ban ever since, and no matter which account I use on it, it gets flagged again relatively quickly after just a few games.

I don’t want to make this mistake again and ruin my new, expensive PC right away, so what can I do to avoid that? Does Elocarry have a spoofer like that, and how is it used correctly?

I’m sorry if I’m asking stupid questions, but everyone has to start somewhere! :D
05/22/2026 11:13 Zlitz#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Eiernacken View Post
I'm interested in Elocarry.

I haven’t been able to get a slot on HV for months, and I’m tired of waiting, so I’d like to give you a chance, since I’ve read almost nothing but positive things here on the forum so far.

Security is my top priority, and above all, I just want to play as legit as possible—ESP/Radar only. I have absolutely no interest in using aimbots, triggerbots, or rage settings.

I play with a controller, so a simple plug-and-play setup would be ideal (I think that’s what you offer, right?)

Does Elocarry have anything to prevent or avoid HWID bans?

A few months ago on my old PC, during Season 5 or Season 6 of BO6 Ranked, I tried out Kernaim (ESP only) and was kicked out of the game live within a few hours. From then on, my account was “under review” until the end of the season (that was just under 3 or 4 weeks). After that, I only received an email from Activision informing me that my account had been permanently banned. My old PC has had an HWID ban ever since, and no matter which account I use on it, it gets flagged again relatively quickly after just a few games.

I don’t want to make this mistake again and ruin my new, expensive PC right away, so what can I do to avoid that? Does Elocarry have a spoofer like that, and how is it used correctly?

I’m sorry if I’m asking stupid questions, but everyone has to start somewhere! :D
Hey! You’ve definitely come to the right place. Security and stability are the main things we focus on, so I’ll answer everything honestly for you.

1. Yes, we fully support controllers natively through the menu itself. Xbox, PlayStation, pretty much any standard controller works fine and the setup is designed to be simple and plug and play.

2. Regarding HWID bans and spoofing, we do not currently offer our own spoofer yet. It is something we are working on for the future though.

To be completely honest with you, if your machine is already heavily flagged, we do not officially support bypassing that right now until we have our own internal solution finished and tested properly.

The main reason for this is because we genuinely do not trust most spoofers on the market ourselves. A lot of them are closed source(naturally), unreliable, or badly maintained and we are not comfortable recommending software that we cannot properly audit or verify ourselves.

What happened with your previous setup sounds like the system placed your machine into a much higher risk state afterwards, which is why fresh accounts started getting flagged again quickly.

The best advice I can give is to keep everything as minimal and legitimate looking as possible, exactly how you described. ESP focused usage combined with features such as our “Visible Only ESP” is naturally far lower risk compared to users running aggressive settings!

And don’t worry mate, they are not stupid questions at all. Most people who care about security ask the exact same things before trying anything again after a previous ban.
05/22/2026 21:02 zakzak#8
support DMZ ?
05/23/2026 14:28 kais2409#9
Still have the free trial ??
05/23/2026 15:13 Zlitz#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kais2409 View Post
Still have the free trial ??
Free trial is over, we are truly appreciated by the feedback and support from the 100+ that contributed! We may do another one in the future :)
05/24/2026 19:03 CashPlays#11
I am a customer on Elocarry since some time and everything works perfect.

I tried so many products for almost every game Elocarry can provide and they all work so well.

In this case, Call of duty is for me a 10/10. ESP works brilliant, Aimbot is too good to be true, it's insane lol. I am prestige 1, Level 29 right now on a fresh account! I got so many wins in Warzone and a Kill/Death ratio that people must know that I am either such a good player or a cheater. - and even though no bans at all!

You can edit all values to your liking and the installation is the easiest.

If you want to know the options about the other Elocarry products as well, join Discord and I will provide you the needed information.
05/24/2026 19:47 Drigoz01#12
Please add spoofer. Would buy Instantly then
05/25/2026 06:24 kql778#13
Are there any usage requirements? For example, need to enable Discord or something like that
05/26/2026 12:22 Josea#14
best in the market using for a week now flawless easy to inject zero fps drop
05/27/2026 05:12 PutinYouToRest#15
What’s the menu look like? Can you customise each weapon class like you can on HV to have different values?