DMA with chams?

05/10/2026 09:52 sylfaen#1
So I really like chams over boxes and skeletons due to having an eye disease and not being super familiar with the game. I need walls to play shooters, and with chams I don't have to worry about pulling the trigger on someone on the other side of a wall by mistake. Plus, I can never really tell what direction someone is facing with just bones.

Anyway, if there are any DMA products out there that draw when the character is exposed in the way chams does, please link it.

Don't DM me with discord links or direct links to your products, please. Just reply here.
05/10/2026 16:26 PartialView#2
There is no DMA chair that uses Chams
05/10/2026 19:33 DistortionMV#3
CheatArmy has chams, and i think a few others but its not DMA. Like the user above said, no dma product has chams.
05/11/2026 06:50 sylfaen#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistortionMV View Post
CheatArmy has chams, and i think a few others but its not DMA. Like the user above said, no dma product has chams.
Yeah, I really liked the preview of CheatArmy's chams, and I feel like an idiot using injection when I've literally got DMA of all things. I don't understand why no DMA providers have this as an option. Chams isn't just a preference for me, it plugs a security risk. If the esp skeleton/boxes/direction vector lines gets in the way, it's easy to shoot someone you shouldn't due to a false positive on the vischeck because a pixel of shoe or corner of bounding box is showing.

I see more videos of closeted people getting caught due to misinformation than to anything else. Chams provides direction facing, character, weapon, visibility, location, and perfect visibility confirmation without using a single line or mess of text/icons.

Why it's not more widely used is beyond me, but it looks like I'm just going to accept my inevitable ban instead of being perfectly safe. Not like DMA providers are unaware that chams exist and would take my recommendation and suddenly produce it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialView View Post
There is no DMA chair that uses Chams
I hate this. Makes no sense to me. Best feature any chair can have imo.
05/12/2026 13:48 DistortionMV#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfaen View Post
Yeah, I really liked the preview of CheatArmy's chams, and I feel like an idiot using injection when I've literally got DMA of all things. I don't understand why no DMA providers have this as an option. Chams isn't just a preference for me, it plugs a security risk. If the esp skeleton/boxes/direction vector lines gets in the way, it's easy to shoot someone you shouldn't due to a false positive on the vischeck because a pixel of shoe or corner of bounding box is showing.

I see more videos of closeted people getting caught due to misinformation than to anything else. Chams provides direction facing, character, weapon, visibility, location, and perfect visibility confirmation without using a single line or mess of text/icons.

Why it's not more widely used is beyond me, but it looks like I'm just going to accept my inevitable ban instead of being perfectly safe. Not like DMA providers are unaware that chams exist and would take my recommendation and suddenly produce it.



I hate this. Makes no sense to me. Best feature any chair can have imo.
Primarily most dma cheats avoid writing to game memory, most are read only. This is why you will rarely see such features on any dma product.
05/12/2026 17:29 PartialView#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfaen View Post
Yeah, I really liked the preview of CheatArmy's chams, and I feel like an idiot using injection when I've literally got DMA of all things. I don't understand why no DMA providers have this as an option. Chams isn't just a preference for me, it plugs a security risk. If the esp skeleton/boxes/direction vector lines gets in the way, it's easy to shoot someone you shouldn't due to a false positive on the vischeck because a pixel of shoe or corner of bounding box is showing.

I see more videos of closeted people getting caught due to misinformation than to anything else. Chams provides direction facing, character, weapon, visibility, location, and perfect visibility confirmation without using a single line or mess of text/icons.

Why it's not more widely used is beyond me, but it looks like I'm just going to accept my inevitable ban instead of being perfectly safe. Not like DMA providers are unaware that chams exist and would take my recommendation and suddenly produce it.



I hate this. Makes no sense to me. Best feature any chair can have imo.
To get chams youd have to hook to the games render pipeline n write memory. Which would then defeat the point of DMA as youd then be just as detectable as any internal
05/12/2026 17:35 Delta67#7
The vast majority of DMA hardware operates on a strict read-only principle to maintain a near-zero detection footprint. Because these devices avoid writing to the game's memory entirely, they lack the capability to inject or modify textures. This technical limitation is exactly why you'll almost never see features like 'chams' in a DMA-based setup
05/13/2026 05:50 sylfaen#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialView View Post
To get chams youd have to hook to the games render pipeline n write memory. Which would then defeat the point of DMA as youd then be just as detectable as any internal
Alright this confuses me. If DMA can read bones, can tell the character, and can tell which direction it's facing, why can't it just draw a best approximation on screen? I'm not saying it should use the render engine. The chair on PC2 does the drawing and overlays it. Obviously won't be perfect, but it still gives better visibility and more precision. Is that crazy talk, or just too niche a feature?
05/13/2026 13:33 overhead1752#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfaen View Post
Alright this confuses me. If DMA can read bones, can tell the character, and can tell which direction it's facing, why can't it just draw a best approximation on screen? I'm not saying it should use the render engine. The chair on PC2 does the drawing and overlays it. Obviously won't be perfect, but it still gives better visibility and more precision. Is that crazy talk, or just too niche a feature?
the chair you talk about uses the rendering engine and only other to make chams is writing the memory.
05/13/2026 18:31 Zoid123321#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfaen View Post
Alright this confuses me. If DMA can read bones, can tell the character, and can tell which direction it's facing, why can't it just draw a best approximation on screen? I'm not saying it should use the render engine. The chair on PC2 does the drawing and overlays it. Obviously won't be perfect, but it still gives better visibility and more precision. Is that crazy talk, or just too niche a feature?
if a dma p2c wanted to add chams they would most likely make it read only by having the character models stored inside the cheat and they use bones to warp the mesh but thats without showing whats visible, if i were you caruso has the best vis check for dma, in my opinion its better then most internal vis checks since it uses the map data for vis check
05/14/2026 06:04 sylfaen#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoid123321 View Post
if a dma p2c wanted to add chams they would most likely make it read only by having the character models stored inside the cheat and they use bones to warp the mesh but thats without showing whats visible, if i were you caruso has the best vis check for dma, in my opinion its better then most internal vis checks since it uses the map data for vis check
Taking that under advisement, thanks. Vischeck is the most important thing to me because I haven't played since season 1, and my eye disease being what it is means I NEED esp to play, cannot stare at at a pixel to hold angles, and not knowing maps I need to be dead certain I can pull the trigger when that box lights up <visible>.
06/13/2026 13:03 tinfin51#12
7cheats recently updated and now has chams with DMA
06/13/2026 21:46 overhead1752#13
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/14/2026 01:12 Fongtun#14
i think ESP is better :feelsbadman:
06/20/2026 19:26 Whippets#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fongtun View Post
i think ESP is better :feelsbadman:
yea but dude said hes got an eye disease so he prefers chams