Looking For Free Cheat for r6

05/07/2026 02:25 kiya0122#1
Hello, does anyone know of a free one? I want it for offline and local play.:D
05/07/2026 05:17 PartialView#2
None exist
05/07/2026 05:35 kiya0122#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialView View Post
None exist
It's okay if it's detected, because I need it offline only

any ?!:confused:

Update ...

Update ....
05/07/2026 15:35 DistortionMV#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya0122 View Post
It's okay if it's detected, because I need it offline only

any ?!:confused:

Update ...

Update ....
The game requires to much maintenance. Nobody will release a free cheat unfortunately.
05/08/2026 21:26 overhead1752#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistortionMV View Post
The game requires to much maintenance. Nobody will release a free cheat unfortunately.
there were several in the past and still until few weeks ago
05/09/2026 14:29 DistortionMV#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhead1752 View Post
there were several in the past and still until few weeks ago
Well I know you uploaded one on UC, wasn't sure if you still updated.
05/10/2026 02:10 kiya0122#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhead1752 View Post
there were several in the past and still until few weeks ago
Can you give me their link?
05/14/2026 10:46 Paul Miller#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya0122 View Post
Hello, does anyone know of a free one? I want it for offline and local play.:D
Offline only? What are you planning to use it for ?
05/17/2026 14:34 Xenos#9
Free malware
05/20/2026 11:02 Whippets#10
what's with dudes and free cheats? sure you can handle detections but don't forget abt malware literally stealing your info and breaking your computer. crazy
05/20/2026 11:36 overhead1752#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya0122 View Post
Hello, does anyone know of a free one? I want it for offline and local play.:D
will release one today on the other plattform cant name the name of the website, but the files are approved by admins there and its used to share informations for unknown cheats.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]