REAL Evidence-Based GUIDE to Evade&Bypass Server Bans

04/18/2026 00:43 Ezechiel88#1
WHY AM I DOING THIS GUIDE?
I'm tired of guides based on conspiracy theories made by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and guides that require you to join a Discord server to have access to a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], even if it works well.

HOW TO BAN EVADE AFTER A BAN ON ANY SERVER?

STEP 1
Log out of a banned account

STEP 2
Delete all files included in these folders ->
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\DayZ
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\DayZ

STEP 3
Buy aged dayz account that already joined a server with cftools long time ago.
(Make sure that the account isn't glowing on cftools, if the account was banned on any server that is connected with cftools, any other server you join will be able to see that.)

STEP 4
Change IP by restarting your router (make sure you have a dynamic ip) or by purchasing a residential VPN and connecting to it

Example of vpn -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (only purchase dedicated residential IP that is located in the US)

STEP 5
Login into your new dayz account (do not join any server without changing your ingame dayz name in launcher)

BONUS STEP
Rename your computer on Settings>System>About>rename this computer

STEP 6
Join your favorite server :D and enjoy

BONUS FOR CHEATERS
Some servers like rearmed or the lab have mod's to check freecam 3pp and brightness hacks so ask your cheat provider if those features are undetected.

04/18/2026 16:43 Barkie#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel88 View Post
WHY AM I DOING THIS GUIDE?
I'm tired of guides based on conspiracy theories made by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and guides that require you to join a Discord server to have access to a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], even if it works well.

HOW TO BAN EVADE AFTER A BAN ON ANY SERVER?

STEP 1
Log out of a banned account

STEP 2
Delete all files included in these folders ->
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\DayZ
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\DayZ

STEP 3
Buy aged dayz account that already joined a server with cftools long time ago.
(Make sure that the account isn't glowing on cftools, if the account was banned on any server that is connected with cftools, any other server you join will be able to see that.)

STEP 4
Change IP by restarting your router (make sure you have a dynamic ip) or by purchasing a residential VPN and connecting to it

Example of vpn -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (only purchase dedicated residential IP that is located in the US)

STEP 5
Login into your new dayz account (do not join any server without changing your ingame dayz name in launcher)

STEP 6
Join your favorite server :D and enjoy

BONUS FOR CHEATERS
Some servers like rearmed or the lab have mod's to check freecam 3pp and brightness hacks so ask your cheat provider if those features are undetected.

Also /config/loginusers.vdf
04/18/2026 22:26 Ezechiel88#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabCore View Post
Also /config/loginusers.vdf
Its useless to delete loginusers doesn't change a single thing

Glowing admins can't check that

Dayz script's can't reach other folders but this 2
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\DayZ
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\DayZ
04/21/2026 10:27 ZSOFTWARE#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel88 View Post
WHY AM I DOING THIS GUIDE?
I'm tired of guides based on conspiracy theories made by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and guides that require you to join a Discord server to have access to a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], even if it works well.

HOW TO BAN EVADE AFTER A BAN ON ANY SERVER?

STEP 1
Log out of a banned account

STEP 2
Delete all files included in these folders ->
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\DayZ
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\DayZ

STEP 3
Buy aged dayz account that already joined a server with cftools long time ago.
(Make sure that the account isn't glowing on cftools, if the account was banned on any server that is connected with cftools, any other server you join will be able to see that.)

STEP 4
Change IP by restarting your router (make sure you have a dynamic ip) or by purchasing a residential VPN and connecting to it

Example of vpn -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (only purchase dedicated residential IP that is located in the US)

STEP 5
Login into your new dayz account (do not join any server without changing your ingame dayz name in launcher)

STEP 6
Join your favorite server :D and enjoy

BONUS FOR CHEATERS
Some servers like rearmed or the lab have mod's to check freecam 3pp and brightness hacks so ask your cheat provider if those features are undetected.

this is completely false and misleading you are missing 3 things they can track
04/21/2026 10:52 Ezechiel88#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
this is completely false and misleading you are missing 3 things they can track
Like what?

You know that mods have very limited access to the files they can interact with. If they can track you with something else then mods or cftools cloud what is it? DNA, fingerprints on keyboard or STD in blood?:confused:

I don't know everything I might be wrong can you enlighten us?
04/21/2026 11:03 ZSOFTWARE#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel88 View Post
Like what?

You know that mods have very limited access to the files they can interact with. If they can track you with something else then mods or cftools cloud what is it? DNA, fingerprints on keyboard or STD in blood?:confused:

I don't know everything I might be wrong can you enlighten us?
Said this here a trillion times, you can get the local network name (fx DESKTOP-AS43FA1) of your pc through the scripting engine, cftools mod extension (GameLabs) uses this to track people. The VPN check with local time + ip location which puts you straight on the radar of admins, the last 2 I will keep secret since I still want my cleaner to be a viable option
04/21/2026 12:01 Ezechiel88#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
Said this here a trillion times, you can get the local network name (fx DESKTOP-AS43FA1) of your pc through the scripting engine, cftools mod extension (GameLabs) uses this to track people. The VPN check with local time + ip location which puts you straight on the radar of admins, the last 2 I will keep secret since I still want my cleaner to be a viable option
In total you are claiming 4 things that this thread don't support.

1st local name script exist but there is no proofs that they are using it it's just a conspiracy theory since admins weren't even aware of its existence because you discovered it. I haven't found it in Northmen Rearmed or The Lab if none of those servers implemented it probably none did.

2nd you claim that they can verify the difference between the VPN's time zone and the user's time zone explain to us how admins have access to user timezone? (I don't know what are you talking about explain before the mashiah come :handsdown: )

If 3rd and 4th things admin can track are same as your first and second claim it's just paranoia and overkill cleaning.

Both first things you mentioned are not supported by your cleaner.

You're way too paranoid. That might be a good thing when it comes to managing your P2C and your private stuff, but when it comes to keeping the community informed, it's very misleading.

I can't do better then this masterclass -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/21/2026 12:45 ZSOFTWARE#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel88 View Post
In total you are claiming 4 things that this thread don't support.

1st local name script exist but there is no proofs that they are using it it's just a conspiracy theory since admins weren't even aware of its existence because you discovered it. I haven't found it in Northmen Rearmed or The Lab if none of those servers implemented it probably none did.

2nd you claim that they can verify the difference between the VPN's time zone and the user's time zone explain to us how admins have access to user timezone? (I don't know what are you talking about explain before the mashiah come :handsdown: )

If 3rd and 4th things admin can track are same as your first and second claim it's just paranoia and overkill cleaning.

Both first things you mentioned are not supported by your cleaner.

You're way too paranoid. That might be a good thing when it comes to managing your P2C and your private stuff, but when it comes to keeping the community informed, it's very misleading.

I can't do better then this masterclass -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
1. GameLabs (cftools extension for servers) mod does collect your local network name, go search the files yourself. The cleaner takes care of that

2. You can get your local time through the scripting engine, its some time since i made the cleaner and i am not sure this is on any dayz server. I added this here because it has been a thing on arma 3 and arma reforger and could be implement on some servers. I of course can't implement something to clean this

The 3rd / 4th thing plays into each other, but it is hidden in plain site. So you have probably overlooked it.

I don't know how to tell you this without being a bit rude. But you are living in a illusion and from your posts its very clear you are not very experienced. I can reason the things i share here, so its not paranoid. It is def not paranoid when there is concrete evidence for the things i share. I do not mind if you don't believe the information I am providing, but don't sit here and make claims on things you know nothing about because that is actually misleading people.

Maybe you should start being a bit more "paranoid" like me, I think your users would appreciate it after recent events (not trying to diss you)

if you want to bring in the stuff about HWÌD spoofing, all of that is actual research i have done. Where I have receipts of EAC touching those things. His reply was so idiotic it made me laugh, doesn't mean I don't stand by what I say. I am one of the only people that have covered the new updates for EAC, while he sits and is stuck now because EAC is grabbing HWID's from his pcie config space
06/01/2026 10:20 Sten123xo#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
1. GameLabs (cftools extension for servers) mod does collect your local network name, go search the files yourself. The cleaner takes care of that

2. You can get your local time through the scripting engine, its some time since i made the cleaner and i am not sure this is on any dayz server. I added this here because it has been a thing on arma 3 and arma reforger and could be implement on some servers. I of course can't implement something to clean this

The 3rd / 4th thing plays into each other, but it is hidden in plain site. So you have probably overlooked it.

I don't know how to tell you this without being a bit rude. But you are living in a illusion and from your posts its very clear you are not very experienced. I can reason the things i share here, so its not paranoid. It is def not paranoid when there is concrete evidence for the things i share. I do not mind if you don't believe the information I am providing, but don't sit here and make claims on things you know nothing about because that is actually misleading people.

Maybe you should start being a bit more "paranoid" like me, I think your users would appreciate it after recent events (not trying to diss you)

if you want to bring in the stuff about HWÌD spoofing, all of that is actual research i have done. Where I have receipts of EAC touching those things. His reply was so idiotic it made me laugh, doesn't mean I don't stand by what I say. I am one of the only people that have covered the new updates for EAC, while he sits and is stuck now because EAC is grabbing HWID's from his pcie config space
what other steps should you include to ensure that ur fully clean?
06/01/2026 11:49 ZSOFTWARE#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sten123xo View Post
what other steps should you include to ensure that ur fully clean?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

follow this instead
07/15/2026 22:59 Ezechiel88#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

follow this instead
no longer need cleaner my guide should suffice ive just added a missing step after double-checking.
:mofo:
07/16/2026 04:45 ZSOFTWARE#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel88 View Post
no longer need cleaner my guide should suffice ive just added a missing step after double-checking.
:mofo:
There is a new check that my cleaner is not even doing, that some servers are using now. So even mine is outdated
07/16/2026 06:21 Ezechiel88#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
There is a new check that my cleaner is not even doing, that some servers are using now. So even mine is outdated
which servers use that new check:handsdown:?

if you dont want to say it here PM me