[cSro] Which is the best bot for european chars?

04/18/2010 14:51 intercsaki#1
Ok guys, as in the title, i wanna know which is the best bot for european chars.

I tried Butterfly Wizard, the only one i can use is v2.3 cuz its the only one which can change wep, buff, and change wep back, but the only and the biggest problem is that it makes mistakes when counting back, so first buffing works, second doesn't.

I tried the new tbot, but it doesn't want to start for me [maybe cuz i have win7].

And i wont buy mBot, i dont have the money for it.:)

If anyone has an idea, fix, or solution, or even an other bot program which works good, let me know! Thanks :)
04/18/2010 16:13 N00bcake#2
There is a tool which has been posted here, which is working fine for WeaponSwitch but dunno if it got updated and still works..
04/18/2010 16:37 intercsaki#3
Can you post it for me?
04/18/2010 17:02 adaox#4
have you tried autumn thoughts yet?
04/18/2010 21:19 intercsaki#5
Nope, but as far as i know, by seeing it and ppl's tellings, its mostly for chinese char. Is it good for eu? Does it change wep?
04/18/2010 21:34 GibCo2ntra#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Nope, but as far as i know, by seeing it and ppl's tellings, its mostly for chinese char. Is it good for eu? Does it change wep?
Why don't you just try it, instead of waiting for a response here? :facepalm:
04/19/2010 08:38 intercsaki#7
I tried it, it didn't even work for me. The next i'll be able to play sro, i'll try butterfly assisted, but it doesn't seem to be able to change weps too. \:
04/19/2010 09:53 ovidiu#8
buterfly wizard is for chinese chars , it can`t change wepon , autumn thoughts is for both chinese and eu chars , it can change weapon to buff but u need an account in lsyr.net to get it to start , and tbot is no longe free , thats why u can`t start it anymore.
04/19/2010 11:38 DuTcHtUrK#9
Handgrind is a good bot if i believe in my friends
04/19/2010 17:14 adaox#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
a good bot? it's the BEST bot ;D
04/19/2010 20:50 intercsaki#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post

I have grinded enough by hand my friend :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
buterfly wizard is for chinese chars , it can`t change wepon , autumn thoughts is for both chinese and eu chars , it can change weapon to buff but u need an account in lsyr.net to get it to start , and tbot is no longe free , thats why u can`t start it anymore.

Then autumn thoughts is my bot, just gotta get it working. Btw tbot didnt work even when it was free. How to get acc from lsyr.net? Is that too hard? x)

EDIT: It wasn't i have registered at lsyr.net, wonder if it makes the bot work :) I'll find it out.
04/21/2010 09:41 -[>Lucy_Nyu<]-#12
butterfly change weapons but need to know interval seconds to switch buff and switch ^_^ i rezolved this for myself :)
04/21/2010 11:23 intercsaki#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by -[>Lucy_Nyu<]- View Post
butterfly change weapons but need to know interval seconds to switch buff and switch ^_^ i rezolved this for myself :)
Thats too easy, i know the time interval, but it can't count back normally. The second buff always faster than the 1st, and the 3rd buff's countback always go in minus. In this way impossible to buff & bot.. I can't use warlock skills with cleric rod, and cannot buff cleric skills with warlock rod. :)

EDIT: Btw which version are you using?
04/22/2010 21:40 sinhy#14
Quote:
Thats too easy, i know the time interval, but it can't count back normally. The second buff always faster than the 1st, and the 3rd buff's countback always go in minus. In this way impossible to buff & bot.. I can't use warlock skills with cleric rod, and cannot buff cleric skills with warlock rod. :)

dude use some common sense XD
et the time higher then it is, it takes time to cast too and it also messes up cause it tries buffing up and atking at the same time
04/22/2010 21:45 -[>Lucy_Nyu<]-#15
Quote:

last time i used 2.4 or 1.4 i don't remember ...