Classic Server - Animation Login Screen

04/01/2026 07:55 iman31#1
Hey everyone, I’d like to share a translated and modified version of a custom login screen animation for the classic server.

Just to clarify — my previous thread was closed, maybe because I mentioned “thanks.” The real intention wasn’t to farm reactions, but simply to check if there are still active devs here. I don’t want this to only benefit one or two people, and I’d rather share it openly than see someone take advantage and resell it.

I didn’t build the animation itself; I translated and adapted it so it’s easier for the community to use. The server I worked on is just a private project for fun, and I don’t plan to open it, so it feels like a waste not to share this.

The animation is fully translated and ready to go. Here’s a link to the sample login screen animation— check it out and let me know your thoughts. If there’s genuine interest, I’ll release the full version for everyone here.

And honestly, if this thread also gets closed, then let’s just forget it — at least I tried to share something useful with the community.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/06/2026 06:08 iman31#2
Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for all the feedback I managed to collect — mostly from FB and WhatsApp. Really appreciate the support! Because of that, I’m planning to release the animated login screen in about 2–3 days.

Also, big thanks to those who hit “Thanks” on the forum — nice to see there are still active members keeping this place alive.

By the way, does anyone have suggestions for a good free cloud server besides Mega? If we can upload to multiple platforms, it’ll be easier for everyone to access the files.
04/09/2026 13:43 danilo5911#3
That's very interesting, my friend. Do you have a tutorial on how to do it?
04/10/2026 14:49 iman31#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo5911 View Post
That's very interesting, my friend. Do you have a tutorial on how to do it?
Already release it bro...here the link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]