Looking for a cheat program called BS

03/31/2026 08:38 7882001#1
Does anyone know where I can buy BS cheat? Please note, I'm not talking about Blacksector.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Please see the image; this is a screenshot of the BS menu.
03/31/2026 19:37 wiredxx#2
Its only sold in the Chinese market and theres only 24h keys.

Cheat is external, only works in borderless mode. It doesnt have perfect visibility check, however it has standalone no recoil.
06/12/2026 17:58 Fongtun#3
BS is BlueSky ?
06/16/2026 01:38 UltraCore#4
yeah BS is bluesky
06/18/2026 17:38 JuanKing#5
BS rings a bell, but I can't remember which provider it was
06/18/2026 17:46 xenomus#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredxx View Post
Its only sold in the Chinese market and theres only 24h keys.

Cheat is external, only works in borderless mode. It doesnt have perfect visibility check, however it has standalone no recoil.
if u know, what are the chinese markets? are there any forums or some sort?
06/27/2026 19:26 16 Lines#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanKing View Post
BS rings a bell, but I can't remember which provider it was
If it's not BlackSector then it's Blue Sky I suppose...
07/04/2026 21:01 Whytez1#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16 Lines View Post
If it's not BlackSector then it's Blue Sky I suppose...
How do you find a link to blue Sky because I cant find it no where
07/08/2026 11:18 Calamity Cheats#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7882001 View Post
Does anyone know where I can buy BS cheat? Please note, I'm not talking about Blacksector.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Please see the image; this is a screenshot of the BS menu.
looks and sounds pasted lol
07/09/2026 05:32 kamaci4444#10
I have it, you can contact me.
07/11/2026 02:27 Whytez1#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaci4444 View Post
I have it, you can contact me.
just send the link here, whats the problem, other people might be interested too
07/12/2026 19:30 kamaci4444#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whytez1 View Post
just send the link here, whats the problem, other people might be interested too
There is no link; I'm getting it from my Chinese friend.
07/12/2026 21:13 Whytez1#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaci4444 View Post
There is no link; I'm getting it from my Chinese friend.
Okay it would be nice if you can share it
07/14/2026 22:07 goudan123#14
bs我有销售天卡周卡月卡
07/15/2026 05:37 UltraCore#15
the better BS is this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]