Not new, but returning!

02/11/2026 23:39 잘 못#1
G'day everyone!

Not exactly new here, I created this account in 2013, dabbled a little for a few years then took a 10 year break :p

Looking forward to becoming an active part of the community here! (now that I'm a little more mature in my older ages lol)

Have a great rest of your day! :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/12/2026 00:00 Draco#2
That's some break. Dabbled to hard eh? Lol, Welcome back! I kinda did the same thing on and off.
02/12/2026 00:37 잘 못#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draacox View Post
That's some break. Dabbled to hard eh? Lol, Welcome back! I kinda did the same thing on and off.
Quite a long one haha. Lost interest in gaming and was too young/dumb to realise this place is more than just buying/selling things!

Guess we're both back!
02/12/2026 13:50 Apdo God#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 잘 못 View Post
G'day everyone!

Not exactly new here, I created this account in 2013, dabbled a little for a few years then took a 10 year break :p

Looking forward to becoming an active part of the community here! (now that I'm a little more mature in my older ages lol)

Have a great rest of your day! :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Woah, what an old account! And what a massive break :o

Welcome back, hope to see you around.
02/12/2026 13:51 Omdi#5
Welcome back!
02/12/2026 15:29 잘 못#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apdo God View Post
Woah, what an old account! And what a massive break :o

Welcome back, hope to see you around.
Almost forgotten at times haha!

Thank you, you very well just might!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdi View Post
Welcome back!
Thanks Omdi!!
02/22/2026 08:44 Tim073#7
Welcome back :hehe: