unfortunate experience with MA

01/14/2026 20:30 ProjectSyx#1
I had got the bo7 internal 1 day to try it out from modding association because I've used their fortnite and their bf6 with no issue but when I tried the bo7/wz internal only the menu worked non of the functions did. I contact support for help and was told to wait for the dev to take a look. A few hours go by and I go to play some normal matches no cheese and my account is BAN so im almost 100% sure its dtc. I haven't used any other cod cheese since my pc is a brand new prebuilt. I was told that maybe cause of my woofer but the thing is I didnt use any and when asked I told staff the only woofer that was used was the one that came with the cheese and i think its just a tmp bypass an its in green letters under where it says "press insert at main menu" they replied with "if you used a woofer that doesnt work for cod youll be banned" [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/14/2026 22:05 lukedorian#2
Stick to what you see on the list right now:
-HV
-Advance
And not on the list:
-Aventus
That is it
01/15/2026 10:19 0x41^4#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Stick to what you see on the list right now:
-HV
-Advance
And stay away from scam supporters:
-Aventus
That is it
Fixed.
01/15/2026 15:42 Lunar Client#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSyx View Post
I had got the bo7 internal 1 day to try it out from modding association because I've used their fortnite and their bf6 with no issue but when I tried the bo7/wz internal only the menu worked non of the functions did. I contact support for help and was told to wait for the dev to take a look. A few hours go by and I go to play some normal matches no cheese and my account is BAN so im almost 100% sure its dtc. I haven't used any other cod cheese since my pc is a brand new prebuilt. I was told that maybe cause of my woofer but the thing is I didnt use any and when asked I told staff the only woofer that was used was the one that came with the cheese and i think its just a tmp bypass an its in green letters under where it says "press insert at main menu" they replied with "if you used a woofer that doesnt work for cod youll be banned" [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hi! If you're looking for a long-term solution for COD/BF6 I really recommend you DMA since JAVELIN/Ricochet are still far away from detecting them. If you have other questions, feel free to contact us since we are certified DMA dealers ;)
01/20/2026 14:11 BaranTK#5
What does MA stand for?
01/20/2026 23:21 lukedorian#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaranTK View Post
What does MA stand for?
Modding Assosiation, another weird ass name, some true must be about it since owner has decided to go radio silent
01/21/2026 15:28 Cotto45#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Stick to what you see on the list right now:
-HV
-Advance
And stay away from detected scam supporters:
-Aventus
That is it
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Fixed.
Fixed again