Searching Pop-Up Bypass Method

01/02/2026 14:53 orangecc#1
I'm looking for a way to bypass the Vanguard pop-ups when launching Valorant. I've tested a few methods and they worked, but they stopped working about two days ago.

If anyone has a method, I'd be grateful for your help.

Thanks, OrangeCC :)
01/02/2026 16:12 geo1526#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecc View Post
I'm looking for a way to bypass the Vanguard pop-ups when launching Valorant. I've tested a few methods and they worked, but they stopped working about two days ago.

If anyone has a method, I'd be grateful for your help.

Thanks, OrangeCC :)
Dreyna cheese has built in tpm bypass. if that also helps :handsdown:
01/03/2026 12:01 Relentless#3
Which pop up are you getting specifically?
Is it DMA related? Like IOMMU / VTD ?
01/03/2026 14:04 orangecc#4
The hvci/secure boot/tpm pop-up when enter the game.
01/06/2026 22:27 androgenic#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecc View Post
I'm looking for a way to bypass the Vanguard pop-ups when launching Valorant. I've tested a few methods and they worked, but they stopped working about two days ago.

If anyone has a method, I'd be grateful for your help.

Thanks, OrangeCC :)
yep i have and also many have but usually uses drivers and can risk getting dtc / banned so