TPM SPOOFER ( REAL )

01/01/2026 23:18 Omarxastm#1
so last night since I was very much bored I decided to try and spoof TPM since games have started cracking down on it while ik some people out there knows how to do this there very little to no documentation about it right now i wont be discussing on how i was able to do it i will help people who want to spoof there TPM ( if i like u lol ) :handsdown: below is the video since I didn't want to cut anything from video i didn't edit anything and also ignore my dirty monitor/desk may you all have a blessed day.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]5 | discord

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


EDIT: i wont take money for spoofing lol


another edit : this method is not the same as manipulating 0x81010001 ( essentially mailbox for EK )
01/01/2026 23:23 TktonC#2
Already seen on another forum dont pay anything if they ask but a good share from their part it could be useful for many people
01/02/2026 00:14 Versexe#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarxastm View Post
so last night since I was very much bored I decided to try and spoof TPM since games have started cracking down on it while ik some people out there knows how to do this there very little to no documentation about it right now i wont be discussing on how i was able to do it i will help people who want to spoof there TPM ( if i like u lol ) :handsdown: below is the video since I didn't want to cut anything from video i didn't edit anything and also ignore my dirty monitor/desk may you all have a blessed day.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]5 | discord

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


EDIT: i wont take money for spoofing lol


another edit : this method is not the same as manipulating 0x81010001 ( essentially mailbox for EK )
Hi there,

take a look at your Discord; I might have some interesting documentation for you!

Bless you and your kindness, and have a happy near year :)

Look for Versexe on Discord.
01/02/2026 09:15 GarboVoid#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarxastm View Post
so last night since I was very much bored I decided to try and spoof TPM since games have started cracking down on it while ik some people out there knows how to do this there very little to no documentation about it right now i wont be discussing on how i was able to do it i will help people who want to spoof there TPM ( if i like u lol ) :handsdown: below is the video since I didn't want to cut anything from video i didn't edit anything and also ignore my dirty monitor/desk may you all have a blessed day.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]5 | discord

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


EDIT: i wont take money for spoofing lol


another edit : this method is not the same as manipulating 0x81010001 ( essentially mailbox for EK )
Lovely to see the community helping each other tbh
01/02/2026 16:30 STRONG™#5
Apparently this can already be reversed by Vanguard.
They can simply re-create the primary EK by using the standard TCG template and your real primary EK get's exposed.
Pretty sure Mohamed Al-Sharifi (:kappa:) already implemented such check.

Or they will for sure, simply because they can't enforce attestations, yet.