Rust DMA Questiuons

12/03/2025 18:40 fishinole#1
I am looking at purchasing a bundle from a few different sellers but I'm torn about is it worth it to buy a DMA setup? I currently use Rust MEK (2 1/2 months undetected for me) and like it and have over 100 hours on a Rustymoose server (scared to change servers and get banned, seems like modded servers I get banned faster), as well as reported for temp spoof. I only use ESP and debug cam and stopped using silent aim/ recoil control after a few bans with a different external. So the main question is, is DMA worth the money? I see the EAC firmware is quite expensive and some even say it wont work for Rust, Apex, Fortnite. Or should I stick with what I currently have? I'm seeing a lot of deals for DMA bundles so it has sparked some interest.
12/03/2025 21:23 !JoelR#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinole View Post
I am looking at purchasing a bundle from a few different sellers but I'm torn about is it worth it to buy a DMA setup? I currently use Rust MEK (2 1/2 months undetected for me) and like it and have over 100 hours on a Rustymoose server (scared to change servers and get banned, seems like modded servers I get banned faster), as well as reported for temp spoof. I only use ESP and debug cam and stopped using silent aim/ recoil control after a few bans with a different external. So the main question is, is DMA worth the money? I see the EAC firmware is quite expensive and some even say it wont work for Rust, Apex, Fortnite. Or should I stick with what I currently have? I'm seeing a lot of deals for DMA bundles so it has sparked some interest.
Well, if you have some connections, then fw isn't that big of an issue. However, who knows what the scene will look like if/when EAC start rolling out IOMMU restrictions.

For reference, I've been dma since 2021, and yet to recieve a ban. But I was in early, and the music might stop soon.
12/03/2025 21:37 fishinole#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !JoelR View Post
Well, if you have some connections, then fw isn't that big of an issue. However, who knows what the scene will look like if/when EAC start rolling out IOMMU restrictions.

For reference, I've been dma since 2021, and yet to recieve a ban. But I was in early, and the music might stop soon.
Thank you, this is the type of reply I've been looking for. I've asked in a few DMA discords and do not get responses except "Buy DMA". But if the costs really are that high for DMA then I don't see why I should switch from 1 pc cheats. I think its the inner me that likes tinkering with tech and computers pushing me to look into DMA more. Where would you look for DMA Hardware? You can DM me if you want.

Thank you!
12/04/2025 23:26 4610a8e604#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinole View Post
Thank you, this is the type of reply I've been looking for. I've asked in a few DMA discords and do not get responses except "Buy DMA". But if the costs really are that high for DMA then I don't see why I should switch from 1 pc cheats. I think its the inner me that likes tinkering with tech and computers pushing me to look into DMA more. Where would you look for DMA Hardware? You can DM me if you want.

Thank you!
DMA is kind of dead because of IOMMU but from what I've gathered EAC isn't going to enforce it in any foreseeable future because of many reasons. If rust is the only game you're going to cheat on I'd apply for some external because it'll be cheaper and also much better user experience for you
12/05/2025 00:49 Xbox Live#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4610a8e604 View Post
DMA is kind of dead because of IOMMU but from what I've gathered EAC isn't going to enforce it in any foreseeable future because of many reasons. If rust is the only game you're going to cheat on I'd apply for some external because it'll be cheaper and also much better user experience for you
I thought IOMMU was already bypassed, some firmware providers claiming compatibility with vanguard and Faceit wich enforce IOMMU.
12/08/2025 16:13 kennhoc1992#6
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
what problem with my dma fw ?
12/08/2025 21:03 brandonnz#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by !JoelR View Post
Well, if you have some connections, then fw isn't that big of an issue. However, who knows what the scene will look like if/when EAC start rolling out IOMMU restrictions.

For reference, I've been dma since 2021, and yet to recieve a ban. But I was in early, and the music might stop soon.

EAC/FP wont be doing iommu restrictions anytime soon, they don't even do TPM or secure boot lmao
12/16/2025 06:28 ralosaimii#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbox Live View Post
I thought IOMMU was already bypassed, some firmware providers claiming compatibility with vanguard and Faceit wich enforce IOMMU.
yes we provide that (and should be fine) most of FW who claiming with working IOMMU ppl get banned at the end.... only few FW that work IOMMU and that providing by few reseller only 5 resellers the rest are cloned and shitty


our customers got radiants on valo and playing smoothly on Faciet
but they have to follow guidlines to hide their fuser...

have fun

discord= Mr.Evening#4631
12/30/2025 14:22 Runabyte#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinole View Post
Thank you, this is the type of reply I've been looking for. I've asked in a few DMA discords and do not get responses except "Buy DMA". But if the costs really are that high for DMA then I don't see why I should switch from 1 pc cheats. I think its the inner me that likes tinkering with tech and computers pushing me to look into DMA more. Where would you look for DMA Hardware? You can DM me if you want.

Thank you!
In my opinion, I think you should stick with what you have if it's working great, but if you want long-term cheating and have the means to afford DMA, then go for it.
12/31/2025 16:08 Starlightrust#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinole View Post
Thank you, this is the type of reply I've been looking for. I've asked in a few DMA discords and do not get responses except "Buy DMA". But if the costs really are that high for DMA then I don't see why I should switch from 1 pc cheats. I think its the inner me that likes tinkering with tech and computers pushing me to look into DMA more. Where would you look for DMA Hardware? You can DM me if you want.

Thank you!
You would need a good fw witch is hard to get unless you have contact, i would go for a 2pc if you can get a good fw but if you cant just get NBT but we already talked about that, you can start using evil but wouldnt recommand