Trojan long distance hack

05/01/2006 17:21 toreddo#31
Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@May 1 2006, 16:24
Wow Real invisible hax aye? that just gets my hopes up and makes me try and try and try until i suceed, Hmm not that dumb,I mean if u can make a Ghost look Like sumone Alive but naked Server Side then im sure invisibility works.
Or maybe u just send a few packets that u were never there
Or u instead of making the ghost look like an Person,could make the Ghost look like an Peson that is under the cast of Invisiblity,that way u will be Part invisible but no one will see the animation thats under you,The Ying Yang i mean.
or you just close you eyes ^^j/k man
05/01/2006 17:25 unknownone#32
Theres an invisibility hack that works completely, people wont see you, your ghost or shadow at all, and you can PK while invisible. A packet logger will still pick up your spawn packet though, so anyone with the right knowledge can 'see you'.

Why jump the guild gate when you can tele directly to pole anyway :P. You're at thw wrong site if you can do what you say Bout, click me .vv
05/01/2006 19:47 Bountey#33
How do u teleport to the Pole :S I made a hax were I could teleport everywere but it surley wasnt serverside.
But u could SAY i can teleport :P wanna know how?

I do my trick,and I use my superduper Hax to jump gate and then i just head to the pole dosnt take more then 2 secs or so to get from gate to Pole maybe even 1 sec.
and on everyone elses screen I just teleported from no where to the pole.
So its kinda like I lagg myself up then i just head to the Pole and wait a sec and the ping goes down and BANG on everyone elses screen I teleported,But on my client I never teleported.

My SuperCrazy Fast Speedhax makes it look like theres clones of me jumping.
Like i start to jump right? then on the other persons Client he starts to see 2-3 of me coming from all sides ,north, east,west,south so he sees like 2-3 people but its acctually just 1,and on MY screen i only see 1 person(thats me offcurse) but u jump craziliy fast.
Uhm have u ever tried DH and Cyclone together? well double that speed up and u will know how fast I can jump with my speed,and NO i do not get disconnected.

Edit;Dude that Invisiblity hax sounds intresting,how long has it existed? I wonder why I have never seen it :S

Edit2: Just tried to teleport to Pole,it suceeded but got invalid message and when I log back in im back at the place I was before

Plz dun give me karma :hm: Its just like bribing me,besides I dun need lvl 2 im sure I got all that exists in there alredy.

There is 1 thing for sure I WILL post all my public work when I quit CO.
05/01/2006 20:14 unknownone#34
The invis hack has existed since uh, November 05 or something, joint effort between me, Ultimation and t3hn00bz0r. Ultimation was the first to get it working properly. The reason you havn't seen it is because we have not released it, and it is difficult to do.

join my forum anyhow.
05/01/2006 20:29 Bountey#35
Wheres ur forum? the private server forum?

Edit;And yea it should be difficult to make a Invis Hack,Cant figoure out how to make it serverside,and specially to attack sumone during the invisiblity period.
05/01/2006 22:38 Hacks#36
Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@May 1 2006, 20:29
Wheres ur forum? the private server forum?

Edit;And yea it should be difficult to make a Invis Hack,Cant figoure out how to make it serverside,and specially to attack sumone during the invisiblity period.
Or a teleport to pole for that matter..short of LiX's "teleport" feature ;)
05/02/2006 02:52 anticlownn#37
I know an easy way to teleport anywhere I want at any time, only in theory though, because I've never been bored enough to actually learn programming, and packeting in this matter.
05/02/2006 07:33 Bountey#38
No anti,im pretty sure ur idea won't work,u have to be a programmer to even try,ive tried,only made it client side,and uhm.

Hacks: So the Teleport thingy is as hard as making the Invinsible hack? well tell me this,with that Teleport hack,is it possible to teleport ANYWHERE? cause it might help me if it's only possible to Pole :P
05/02/2006 11:15 Rorrim#39
I said i was bored, when bored i dont pay too much attention and it looks like ive stayed away from this post too long for this little post to be relevent. lol
05/04/2006 10:57 slivershadow#40
i am gusesing it a Effect remover + Sw...or FB..
05/04/2006 12:43 some1else#41
after reading about your hacks i have 2 things to say
1)i'm glad i'm not on your servers
2)don't ever make them public(especialy the ones for pk)
11/26/2006 09:09 chudy666master#42
How u did it man?? LoL i wana hawe it too :)
11/26/2006 14:12 AzNShadoW#43
how you edit range of wep?
11/26/2006 14:15 AzNShadoW#44
Quote:
Originally posted by slivershadow@May 4 2006, 09:57
i am gusesing it a Effect remover + Sw...or FB..
no it isnt, you dont can have that amount of stamina..

EDIT: lmao check this movie on youtube...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/26/2006 15:21 Russell512M#45
Cool.. I Think ive seen this before though...