Is Cronus Zen Detected

11/21/2025 17:19 777k#1
Looking to buy Cronus zen for pc on bo7, using ps5 controller

Is it detected by anti cheat?
11/21/2025 17:25 lukedorian#2
Yes
11/21/2025 17:45 000xx9#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777k View Post
Looking to buy Cronus zen for pc on bo7, using ps5 controller

Is it detected by anti cheat?
No its not, literally used it 2 days ago on BO7. They will never block the Zen, its literally only emulating the right stick pulling down for recoil control and moving left stick in circles for RAA always to be active.
Just dont program anything with the programming cable whilst the game is active. Flash the new Firmwares regurarly when they come out and all is good.
11/21/2025 18:17 777k#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
No its not, literally used it 2 days ago on BO7. They will never block the Zen, its literally only emulating the right stick pulling down for recoil control and moving left stick in circles for RAA always to be active.
Just dont program anything with the programming cable whilst the game is active. Flash the new Firmwares regurarly when they come out and all is good.
Okay cool I thought the same because I asked another group and someone said the zen itself isn’t detected, just if you using a dodgy script or get reported and manually banned, I can go buy one now from marketplace, do you know any good scripts to use?
11/21/2025 23:47 IlIIIllIIlIlllI#5
been using it since MW2 and to this day I've never had any problems. I use it on both console and PC
11/21/2025 23:54 lukedorian#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlIIIllIIlIlllI View Post
been using it since MW2 and to this day I've never had any problems. I use it on both console and PC
What do you get out of it ?? i mean like what does it offer ?
11/22/2025 00:12 777k#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
What do you get out of it ?? i mean like what does it offer ?
why you such a hater? lmao, saying its detected when literally everyone else ive spoken too says it not.. what do YOU get out of that?
11/22/2025 02:07 000xx9#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
What do you get out of it ?? i mean like what does it offer ?
1x press slidecancle way smootjer movement
Recoil control, the bo7 ARs shoot literally into the sky, the Zen controls it tje bullets go into the same place, some guns go up a little bit regardless but still 10x better then without Zen.
Aim assist when shooting or Ads u can choose different styles. It moves the left or right stick in very small circles to keep AA active as you would track the enemy.
AA mod not needed but the recoil + movement is top.
02/27/2026 11:39 jlkmass#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
1x press slidecancle way smootjer movement
Recoil control, the bo7 ARs shoot literally into the sky, the Zen controls it tje bullets go into the same place, some guns go up a little bit regardless but still 10x better then without Zen.
Aim assist when shooting or Ads u can choose different styles. It moves the left or right stick in very small circles to keep AA active as you would track the enemy.
AA mod not needed but the recoil + movement is top.

Hey sir, which script are u using for BO7 ?
I can't find a free "good" one, the AA is trash and the noRecoil same shit. (RocketMod)..

Are u using a paid one? I can't figure it out.
03/05/2026 23:59 Garfield_#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkmass View Post
Hey sir, which script are u using for BO7 ?
I can't find a free "good" one, the AA is trash and the noRecoil same shit. (RocketMod)..

Are u using a paid one? I can't figure it out.
Free scripts are a thing of the olden days, sadly. And how is AA trash? :thinking: