OK, hellmaster666 is started being addicted to scams.
He already has 2 accounts made,made 3rd on how he says other IP.
Admin please check logs and check every new member.
So if you want to stop scammers,dont EVER trade without midleman,you can pm me or minera or creme.egg or zoomx or other trusted members.
Here's proof of this little scammer.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you trade without midleman,it will be your own fault if you loose your account.
I suggest you to pm some of trusted members.
I hope you people understood this big problem.
And im sorry if i done something wrong by posting this but i really give my best to stop scams.
Thanks.
~Skazy~
He already has 2 accounts made,made 3rd on how he says other IP.
Admin please check logs and check every new member.
So if you want to stop scammers,dont EVER trade without midleman,you can pm me or minera or creme.egg or zoomx or other trusted members.
Here's proof of this little scammer.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you trade without midleman,it will be your own fault if you loose your account.
I suggest you to pm some of trusted members.
I hope you people understood this big problem.
And im sorry if i done something wrong by posting this but i really give my best to stop scams.
Thanks.
~Skazy~