BF6 CHEAT CHEESEJUNKIES SCAM ! WARNING!

11/13/2025 09:46 FlyingEagls#1
NEVER buy CHEESEJUNKIES. I bought it yesterday, only played for 2 hours, and today I got a permanent ban. I bought the ESP version only. WARNING!
:hell:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/13/2025 09:54 0x41^4#2
CheeseJunkies is the rebrand of AimJunkies after their lawsuit. You should avoid using them for any game with an active or functional anti-cheat.
11/13/2025 09:57 FlyingEagls#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
CheeseJunkies is the rebrand of AimJunkies after their lawsuit. You should avoid using them for any game with an active or functional anti-cheat.
yea bro . Now I know. I wrote this so others won't make my mistake.
11/13/2025 10:30 0x41^4#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingEagls View Post
yea bro . Now I know. I wrote this so others won't make my mistake.
If you’re ever unsure about a provider, ask in the "[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam (INSERT GAME) Cheat Providers" thread and someone will help you out.

Sorry you had to learn the hard way and lose money in the process. Wishing you better luck moving forward!
11/16/2025 18:27 Garfield_#5
ESP only and you still got banned? :wojak: