Looking for Permanent HWID Spoofer BF6

11/01/2025 23:21 skyfox93#1
Can somebody recomend permanent hwid spoofer working for bf6? AVM have limited payment options doesnt accept my credit card. :(
11/02/2025 17:54 Nvidia[N]#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfox93 View Post
Can somebody recomend permanent hwid spoofer working for bf6? AVM have limited payment options doesnt accept my credit card. :(
Feel free to check our software. We offer a perm spoofer including ftpm spoof.
11/02/2025 19:14 geo1526#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfox93 View Post
Can somebody recomend permanent hwid spoofer working for bf6? AVM have limited payment options doesnt accept my credit card. :(


HI skyfox. I can help you with this. We have a working permanent spoofer with TPM spoof that works on battlefield. Including other games that requires TPM on. We have very responsive support always ready to help.
In fact we offer add on support that you can get. I will do all spoofing steps for you via remote anydesk.

DM me on discord: imgeothegreat

Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/06/2025 18:56 Garfield_#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfox93 View Post
Can somebody recomend permanent hwid spoofer working for bf6? AVM have limited payment options doesnt accept my credit card. :(
Don't the sellers usually help you if your preferred payment option doesn't work?
11/06/2025 20:43 Skippy37#5
As a noob to this how does a permanent spoofer work? Because I might be hwid banned and I just want to play legit at the moment. I don’t know how my clean accounts are getting hit or how I would even clean my computer of files that may be flagging the ac
11/06/2025 20:58 geo1526#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy37 View Post
As a noob to this how does a permanent spoofer work? Because I might be hwid banned and I just want to play legit at the moment. I don’t know how my clean accounts are getting hit or how I would even clean my computer of files that may be flagging the ac
Perm spoofer changes your PC's serials. making the game think you are in a new PC. just do reinstall so you get a fresh PC and you guarantee yourself you didnt left any traces by the game.

Thats why for perm spoofer. a reinstall + flash bios is always recommended :handsdown: