Any provider that has controller support currently?

10/20/2025 16:49 David1010191#1
Im looking for a provider that has controller support for warzone
10/20/2025 16:55 Krad3z3#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1010191 View Post
Im looking for a provider that has controller support for warzone
Aim Master has native controller support.
10/21/2025 13:16 Kirby462#3
Proof has controller support if you use an Xbox controller.

Proof runs great to…unfortunately for me I don’t have/run Xbox controllers so I haven’t been able to really test my sub as I’m ass on mnk.
10/21/2025 16:50 lukedorian#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby462 View Post
Proof has controller support if you use an Xbox controller.

Proof runs great to…unfortunately for me I don’t have/run Xbox controllers so I haven’t been able to really test my sub as I’m ass on mnk.
There are these wireless adaptors that make PS4 controllers recognized as XBOX controllers on amazon, it is what i use or DS4 windows also does this.
10/21/2025 16:57 Kirby462#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
There are these wireless adaptors that make PS4 controllers recognized as XBOX controllers on amazon, it is what i use or DS4 windows also does this.
I use PC controllers. Scuf envision pro. I was told on their forum that the controller setup was broken and they were gonna fix it. Hopefully before my sub is up.
10/22/2025 00:20 roogac#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby462 View Post
I use PC controllers. Scuf envision pro. I was told on their forum that the controller setup was broken and they were gonna fix it. Hopefully before my sub is up.
PC controllers are basically Xbox controllers. Scuf Envision Pro via quick google search shows as native XInput controller which is the same native driver that Xbox One/Series controllers use to work out of the box. Scuf also has Direct Input controllers(PS4/5) so you might have that version somehow, but Scuf page says their "Envision" line of controllers are native XInput apart from G-Keys which are controlled through iCUE software.
10/22/2025 00:44 Kirby462#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by roogac View Post
PC controllers are basically Xbox controllers. Scuf Envision Pro via quick google search shows as native XInput controller which is the same native driver that Xbox One/Series controllers use to work out of the box. Scuf also has Direct Input controllers(PS4/5) so you might have that version somehow, but Scuf page says their "Envision" line of controllers are native XInput apart from G-Keys which are controlled through iCUE software.
The envision pro is not recognized as a Xbox controller. It reads as a “pc” controller.
10/22/2025 02:34 Ferry_11#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby462 View Post
The envision pro is not recognized as a Xbox controller. It reads as a “pc” controller.
I run the envision pro V2 and it’s recognized as a Xbox controller.
10/22/2025 03:21 Kirby462#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferry_11 View Post
I run the envision pro V2 and it’s recognized as a Xbox controller.
What am I doing wrong. Do you run it in memory mode? I’ve tried everything. Even bought a Xbox controller tonight. Plug it in it connects. The scuf just won’t recognize. Help a brother out.
10/23/2025 02:18 L1ney#10
Yup! feel free to check us out!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/23/2025 07:58 Ferry_11#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby462 View Post
What am I doing wrong. Do you run it in memory mode? I’ve tried everything. Even bought a Xbox controller tonight. Plug it in it connects. The scuf just won’t recognize. Help a brother out.
I’ve ran it in memory mode and not, wired and wireless. Do you have icue set to run on startup? That shouldn’t be an issue presumably, however I do have it set to run on startup because I have a k70 keyboard and the 10 key will spew gibberish if icue isn’t running.

Go to gamepadla.com and run their stick/controller analyzer, mine clearly states it’s a Xbox controller there. That might help narrow things?

On a side note, I’m not impressed with the stick resolution on the v2 Hall effects. I had the v1 and stick resolution was 950, the v2 is only about 750. I’m knit picking of course when you compare a ps5 controller but I’ve seen other hall effects and TMR that hit upwards of 1800.
10/23/2025 11:21 Kirby462#12
Funny. I have 2 v1’s and love them one has stick drift so it’s a parts paddle at this point. I ordered the v2 yesterday on Amazon it’ll be here today. Hoping it’ll be seen as an Xbox controller. The v1’s I have are not recognized by Pc. Tried wired,wireless,Memory mode.

Make sure to over clock your polling rate on the Envision. It come set pretty low.
10/23/2025 11:26 CosmoCheats#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1010191 View Post
Im looking for a provider that has controller support for warzone
We offer a few options with direct controller support and no extra setup necessary. Feel free to check it out