Anyone knows a working spoofer for Laptops?

10/13/2025 21:30 Benjais#1
I have a Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 / 4070 / 240 hz / Core(TM) i9-14900HX

My questions are:
Is there any working cheat with inbuilt spoofer so i won't have to buy a new laptop everytime i get banned? (Not on banned on this laptop currently)

OR a spoofer that's working for laptops that doesn't require a day of work to MAYBE work (preferably a click and spoof)

Also, what's the best cheat on the market right now? I like to play legit but with a small aim assist and some chams that's not showing through walls.
preferably small userbase, money is not an issue but it should be reasonable and ban rate should be low to zero if i'm going to spend bucks.

Link to my laptop: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/14/2025 00:34 petros2x#2
I'm not saying they will be able to help you, but if anyone can, they will be on this list:

Garbo / Void;
Strong;
jservices;
Amsterdam.

Just use the search and you will find all of them here.
10/14/2025 03:02 kingglo#3
Strong or Jservices
10/15/2025 01:01 MNM.#4
I think with laptops it depend on the brand and acer or asus was difficult to spoof
10/15/2025 16:37 gatesofolympus#5
Strong specializes in spoofing (locked) laptops, so i'd try him first if i were you
10/15/2025 18:41 petros2x#6
I'm guessing you edited your original post to ask about hacks now, am I right? I have multiple answers and - definitely - a solution for you.

Add me on DC: johnwick1766
...and come back here later to thank me!
10/18/2025 12:42 androgenic#7
Would probably need something very specific since laptops are always annoying to spoof could try a temp like NewVail since most perms won’t work