Finding a good cheat - public or private

09/03/2025 19:52 petros2x#1
FIRST OF ALL, DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT HERE, THANKS!

I started a thread similar to this a while ago, but I ended up asking the mods to close it, since people started advertising their stuff in there. Hopefully this will be better.

Let’s start with the basic: research and think a lot before you buy anything!

What does that mean? It means you shouldn’t be impressed by hacks with colorful images being sold on the Black Market. It means you shouldn’t buy a hack from anyone who just created their account. It also means you should (almost) NEVER GO FOR A HACK THAT OFFERS A FREE TRIAL.

How come? Almost everyone (I said ALMOST) who offers you a free trial for a Valorant hack is selling a detected cheat. It might not get you insta banned, but it most certainly will get you a delay ban. A trial is just like a free cheat that anyone can download, including rats and even Riot staff. A cheat provider can download a trial from it's competition and send it to GamerDoc (so such hack will go down and you’ll be carried down the hole). This is much more common than people will dare to admit.

If you decide to go for a public hack, join the dev’s DC server and ask around. If they have a channel for vouches, try to find out if the people who vouched are STILL customers. Send them messages, hear what they have to say. However, watch out for staff members, fake customers or people who might be related to the staff / to the hack.

As for private stuff, everyone in here always says "you won’t find anything private in a public forum". Well, that ain’t 100% true. Of course private stuff won’t be publicly advertised here, but that doesn't mean you won't find them in EPVP.

One way to go is: search for some trusted / big developers outside Valorant Black Market and contact them. You will be surprised at how many offer private hacks for Valorant, but they do not advertise it here or elsewhere, not even on their website. That’s how they stay private.

When you find a private provider, don’t get too excited and avoid becoming a customer before you follow the steps above (like talking to other customers). Also, see if you can find a middleman to avoid scammers. Yes, you will also find LOTS of scammers when searching for a private solution.

Also, keep in mind that getting in a private or truly slotted community usually costs a lot, but it may be worth it if you are aiming at something really UD and long-lasting.

The reason I’m sharing this information is simple: the hacking scenario became a victim of greedy people (most pasters) put together with lazy customer who will pay money for any crap they come across (believing they have purchased the next super UD big thing). This should stop, but I hardly think it will. Good luck, everyone
09/03/2025 20:52 gatesofolympus#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
FIRST OF ALL, DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT HERE, THANKS!

I started a thread similar to this a while ago, but I ended up asking the mods to close it, since people started advertising their stuff in there. Hopefully this will be better.

Let’s start with the basic: research and think a lot before you buy anything!

What does that mean? It means you shouldn’t be impressed by hacks with colorful images being sold on the Black Market. It means you shouldn’t buy a hack from anyone who just created their account. It means also means you should NEVER GO FOR A HACK THAT OFFERS A FREE TRIAL.

How come? Almost everyone (I said ALMOST) who offers you a free trial for a Valorant hack is selling a detected cheat. It might not get you insta banned, but it most certainly will get you a delay ban. A trial is just like a free cheat that anyone can download, including rats and even Riot staff. A cheat provider can download a trial from a competitor and send it to GamerDoc so his hack will go down – and you’ll be carried down the hole. This is much more common than people will dare to admit.

If you decide to go for a public hack, join the dev’s DC server and ask around. See if they have a vouches channel and analyze how many people who vouched are STILL customers. Send them messages, hear what they have to say. However, watch out for staff member or very loyal / VIP customer who might just be part of the staff.

As for private stuff, everyone in here always says “you won’t find anything private in a public forum”. Well, that ain’t 100% true. Of course private stuff won’t be publicly advertised here, but that doesn’t mean you won’t find them in EPVP – and I’m gonna tell you how to find it.

Search for some trusted / big developers outside Valorant Black Market and contact them. You will be surprised at how many offer private hacks for Valorant, but they do not advertise it here or elsewhere, not even on their website. That’s how they stay private.

When you find a private provider, don’t get too excited and avoid becoming a customer before you follow the steps above (like talking to other customers). Also, see if you can find a middleman to avoid scammers. Yes, you will also find LOTS of scammers when searching for a private solution.

Also, keep in mind that getting in a private community usually costs a lot, but it may be worth it if you aiming at something really UD and long-lasting.

Before ending the thread, I’d like to share the reason I’m sharing this information. The hacking scenario became a victim of greedy people (most pasters) together with lazy people who will pay money for any **** they come across believing they have purchased the next super UD big thing. This should stop, but I hardly think it will. Good luck, everyone
Honestly there's more than enough legitimate people on here who will help you with finding a private if you ask them. Like you said just use a middleman when you pay to be sure you're actually getting the product

Other than that 100% agree with everything you said
09/03/2025 21:06 Ares.Nemesis#3
I agree with most of what you said, especially the part about free trials. I honestly can’t imagine any serious developer putting their driver at risk by handing out free trials lmfao

When it comes to “private” cheats though I don’t think you can throw everything into the same basket. Some devs love to advertise their cheat as private just because they slap a label like “only 50 slots” on it and then close it off. But does that really make it private? Honestly I feel like it depends on the developer and whether they actually keep the cheat updated.

The key thing to look at is how the business model works. If it’s a one time entry payment and the dev claims there are a fixed amount of slots, I would stay away. Once all the slots are sold there's no income coming his way anymore and thats a real fucking huge red flag, on the other hand, if it’s a legit private cheat with x amount of slots, you’ll usually see something like an initial buy in to reserve your spot, and then regular week/month subscriptions on top of that. That way the dev has a reason to keep the project alive and you actually get what “private” is supposed to mean.
09/05/2025 05:52 ReadyIsHim#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares.Nemesis View Post
I agree with most of what you said, especially the part about free trials. I honestly can’t imagine any serious developer putting their driver at risk by handing out free trials lmfao

When it comes to “private” cheats though I don’t think you can throw everything into the same basket. Some devs love to advertise their cheat as private just because they slap a label like “only 50 slots” on it and then close it off. But does that really make it private? Honestly I feel like it depends on the developer and whether they actually keep the cheat updated.

The key thing to look at is how the business model works. If it’s a one time entry payment and the dev claims there are a fixed amount of slots, I would stay away. Once all the slots are sold there's no income coming his way anymore and thats a real fucking huge red flag, on the other hand, if it’s a legit private cheat with x amount of slots, you’ll usually see something like an initial buy in to reserve your spot, and then regular week/month subscriptions on top of that. That way the dev has a reason to keep the project alive and you actually get what “private” is supposed to mean.
w response!!
09/09/2025 11:17 hive1#5
I agree. I experienced this issue with the Apex Legends product.
09/09/2025 15:07 petros2x#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hive1 View Post
I agree. I experienced this issue with the Apex Legends product.
And Apex is a much easier game to hack than Valorant (despite Apex also being on the top tier of AC).
10/01/2025 13:11 Fezzy3#7
a very interesting thread, worth reading
10/02/2025 04:40 unnamedtech#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
And Apex is a much easier game to hack than Valorant (despite Apex also being on the top tier of AC).
EAC much better then vanguard if we're talking about passive detection, vanguard can't do anything against private cheats.. :topnep:
10/02/2025 05:30 kingglo#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
EAC much better then vanguard if we're talking about passive detection, vanguard can't do anything against private cheats.. :topnep:
You’re so delusional omg, I can’t believe you actually think that
10/02/2025 06:57 unnamedtech#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingglo View Post
You’re so delusional omg, I can’t believe you actually think that
I’m not going to argue about it, I know it’s true )
10/02/2025 08:21 kingglo#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
I’m not going to argue about it, I know it’s true )
Yeah, sure. EAC can stay public undetected for over six months with no bans. It’s stronger than Vanguard, which killed DMAs, Arduinos, and most memory cheats. It’s almost impossible to find a 100% undetected cheat that won’t get you manual-banned.

Only reason EAC sounds stronger is because their delay is almost zero. Vanguard has big delay bans, so for people who don’t really play, any cheat with a small userbase looks “undetected.”

But yeah, of course you’re right
10/02/2025 08:28 unnamedtech#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingglo View Post
Yeah, sure. EAC can stay public undetected for over six months with no bans. It’s stronger than Vanguard, which killed DMAs, Arduinos, and most memory cheats. It’s almost impossible to find a 100% undetected cheat that won’t get you manual-banned.

Only reason EAC sounds stronger is because their delay is almost zero. Vanguard has big delay bans, so for people who don’t really play, any cheat with a small userbase looks “undetected.”

But yeah, of course you’re right
I literally said that EAC stronger as passive anti-cheat, what vanguard can't do if gamercock won't detect cheats manually? Nothing.
07/27/2026 22:17 elloimdumb#13
Used vanuri for 3 weeks, overall the aim was good I had issues with target selection and shaky aim but for ai aim it was definitely a step above 2pc solutions however I did receive a ban. Was told by dev that it was manual ban due to stats etc but I'm not sure, I was 25% hs only called out 2-3 times due to the shaky aim. I was pretty sure the ban was due to me testing out different settings in practice range (trying to fix the shaky aim issue) as I got banned less than 5 minutes after while loading into qp but the dev as well as some other people told me that probably wasn't it so I have no idea really.
07/27/2026 23:04 petros2x#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by elloimdumb View Post
Used vanuri for 3 weeks, overall the aim was good I had issues with target selection and shaky aim but for ai aim it was definitely a step above 2pc solutions however I did receive a ban. Was told by dev that it was manual ban due to stats etc but I'm not sure, I was 25% hs only called out 2-3 times due to the shaky aim. I was pretty sure the ban was due to me testing out different settings in practice range (trying to fix the shaky aim issue) as I got banned less than 5 minutes after while loading into qp but the dev as well as some other people told me that probably wasn't it so I have no idea really.
I'm sorry to hear that, brother. You are actually the third person to tell me the same thing (thus why I stopped recommending Vanuri altogether). Your feedback is also very useful to show people that a hack may be currently UD, but there is no guarantee it will STAY UD.
07/28/2026 14:55 unnamedtech#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by elloimdumb View Post
Used vanuri for 3 weeks, overall the aim was good I had issues with target selection and shaky aim but for ai aim it was definitely a step above 2pc solutions however I did receive a ban. Was told by dev that it was manual ban due to stats etc but I'm not sure, I was 25% hs only called out 2-3 times due to the shaky aim. I was pretty sure the ban was due to me testing out different settings in practice range (trying to fix the shaky aim issue) as I got banned less than 5 minutes after while loading into qp but the dev as well as some other people told me that probably wasn't it so I have no idea really.
Shaky aim is only for you, for other people who watching you it's smooth/normal moving of your mouse. So it's defenitely detected product.