Quick and Easy way 2 make a Macro/Bot

04/27/2006 23:26 redskull#1
Here im re-posting this after i posted this once the other day my brother messes it all up

Hi everyone,

im posting this because i no tons of people who r lazy and dont fell like creating a bot or macro from scrach and also people who dont under stand certian things and ways 2 make a bot/macro well basicly 1 day i was on internet searching 4 a macro and i found the awsom program which works really good 4 macroing/botting

this can do

Spirt healer lvler
taoaist lvler
cure lvler
medation lvl
intensify lvler

and sooooo much more

im just gona take u through a quick walk through this is how u start off

1.Install program [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2.open it and open conquer
3.then on Workspace macro click new and the just go through the motion of wat ever u have 2 do 2 lvl wat ever u want and
4.just look throught the advance settings and make it so it repeats none stop

If u need the serial key get it at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

pm ome if u need and help or post and if u want me 2 make u a workspace macro just post or pm it

and if u want anything else heres my
***AIM***
redskull010193

Reply 2 this post and give me ideas 4 any thing else 2 postttttttttt
04/27/2006 23:28 tsu#2
Shouldn't this be under [Guides and Templates] ?
04/28/2006 09:07 slivershadow#3
can some one uplaod at anther web ?? i hate that web so slow .... thoose who DL it

pls upLOad it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]