Help me pls

04/15/2010 01:25 Gugujiji12#1
Hey,
i tried to log in with my main acc , first time wrong password , ok , then second time wrong password. I tried with my 2. acc and it happen the same , any one know whats the problem? (i dont played silkroad about 1year)
04/15/2010 01:33 fredou69#2
Maybe you don't have the right password
04/15/2010 09:18 DuTcHtUrK#3
or your account is removed becouse of inactivity (6+ months)
04/15/2010 12:57 Xooley#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
or your account is removed becouse of inactivity (6+ months)
to get ur Account deleted due to inactivity, u must have been inactive for over 12 Months, and it will be written when u try to login, so I guess ur Password or ID is wrong
04/15/2010 13:14 Gugujiji12#5
3month ago i was online cause i checked the password.
I dont think that i forgot the password.
04/15/2010 23:25 ThorKiller#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugujiji12 View Post
3month ago i was online cause i checked the password.
I dont think that i forgot the password.
if you got the error of wrong password, i'm pretty sure you forgot your password, or someone changed the info.
04/16/2010 00:16 EckoUnltd88#7
you dont know your secret question? :P